Dec 2013 - VIOLENT Dustin Cook aka Diesel Threatens Man's WomanFriend With VIOLENCE

Old February 14th 17, 01:42 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Anonymous

Default Dec 2013 - VIOLENT Dustin Cook aka Diesel Threatens Man's WomanFriend With VIOLENCE

Not only is this threat voiced outright here, but other threats of
his he blames on his HHI buddies. (Remember how he blamed his mom
for that post in a sex group? He defamed an innocent woman, claiming
she was a whore. He supplied her name and address for pervs to drop
in on her. He NEVER takes responsibility for any of his viciousness.
He ALWAYS claims it is the victim's fault. He/she - usually a she -
asked for it. They "forced" his hand to do the dirty deed.)

Herein some guy ****es him off, so he threatens a woman friend of
the poster. He's too chicken**** to go after the guy himself -
despite his 30 years of Karate training, his world championship
marksmanship with a pot-metal Hi-Point, or his pack of KILLER dogs -
to which he refers in another post. Oh, yeah, I almost forgot the
deadly pic of someone else's plinking Henry, which shoots toy
handgun ammo. All this and he's still too chicken to face the man
himself.
++++++
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi...4.75.214.90%3E

http://tinyurl.com/z923qp4

"So consider your future floods very carefully. Eagle thinks i'm harmless,
but you know differently. Do you want Jenn placed in harms way for your
actions? She will be."

From: Dustin
Newsgroups: alt.politics.scorched-earth
Subject: The mouse took the bait !
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 02:08:33 +0000 (UTC)

Anonymous wrote in
:

First of all, a word to the High School dropout.

You really shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet. I wasn't
on probation for the melissa virus, and I'm not a HS dropout. Also, despite
OG's comment about 8th grade dropout; that didn't happen either. You're a
sucker, is all.

See the DIFFERENCE between hanging a picture and hanging
a person, you illiterate Third Grade dropout.

3rd grade now?

Of course the coward does. He's done that since the day he got on
Usenet. He was about thirty years old when some woman decided she
had enough of his sick attitude and stopped talking with him. The
result: He place a so-called "ad" in a sex group giving out her
address and other info. You can check out that bit on dangerous
hatred at the links below, plus the post in which he says he
"apologized" for doing it.

I apologized for it being done, but for the record, I didn't personally
author the post in question. I wish I did tho. It was authored by
another member of HHI. I'm responsible for having provided the information
the individual included in the post, but I didn't know what she was doing
at the time. I was doing something else. Oops! Well, now you know HHI has
both sexes. You still don't know how many of us there are tho. [g]

An average person would have thought twice about the danger he
placed that woman in. It never occurred to this sociopath. A
sociopath doens't a dime's worth about whether she got raped or
killed as a result of his "revenge". That's a sociopath, Eagle.

So consider your future floods very carefully. Eagle thinks i'm harmless,
but you know differently. Do you want Jenn placed in harms way for your
actions? She will be.

Subject: Rhonda Lea Kirk; For a good ****!

I've been told by a previous person who knows her in RL that she isn't. So,
that subject is misleading as hell. It should have read, "for a dead ****".
Sorry to have made you read the white man's way with such long post,
Eagle, but I'm not multilingual. I just couldn't get the hang of
sign language. My fingers kept cramping on me.

You don't do well with english as it is.

--
Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.