Coolermaster Aero 4

Old November 8th 03, 07:41 PM
Peter Cavan

Default Coolermaster Aero 4

Hi
I just want to make sure, if I get a Coolermaster Aero 4 will it fit easily
enough in my Dimension 8300? Once I remove the green retention clips, should
the Aero 4 just pop in?
Thanks for all help
PC

Old November 9th 03, 06:50 PM
Peter Cavan

I fi knew that they were exactly the same size I wouldn't have to ask if
they will fit or not, would I??
PC

Old November 10th 03, 03:41 PM
S.Lewis

"Peter Cavan" wrote in message
Hi
I just want to make sure, if I get a Coolermaster Aero 4 will it fit

easily
enough in my Dimension 8300? Once I remove the green retention clips,

should
the Aero 4 just pop in?
Thanks for all help
PC

Pete -

As a guess I'd say be careful, as the Dell heatsink mount/pedestal is custom
for their passive heatsink and not meant for a standard Intel-spec'd active
heatsink.

I might be wrong, but I'd tread carefully and be assured that the vendor
would take the Aero back if it won't fit.

Good luck,

Stew

Old November 10th 03, 06:15 PM
Peter Cavan