Lately my computer been buzzing during playback.

Old September 2nd 17, 09:35 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default Lately my computer been buzzing during playback.

Hello,

Not sure what this is but lately my PC is buzzzing during playback of sound.

Like short moments my system seems to hang.

Granted it's old and running a lot of stuff...

This freezing/buzzing mostly happens when World of Warships is running but I started to notice it with other applications as well like webbrowser/youtube.

Not sure what is causing this ?!

Might a reset/reboot will help not sure... doubt it.

Could also be a sneaky windows update ?!

Bye
Skybuck.
Old September 2nd 17, 09:38 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

It could also be harddisk related... not sure why it would buzzz... maybe harddisk is having trouble ? Hmmm...

Or perhaps it's because file system caches were disabled... but it didn't really used to do it this badly... hmmmm.... multiple seconds of freezing sometimes !

For now it sounds kinda cool but is also kind stupid.

Right now enjoying Transformers Generation 1 Season 2 cleaned up music !
(Restoration with a shiek word ! )

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/1911115

My left shift key is also kinda in it's grave ! LOL. (Those logitech cherry keyboards won't last longer than 10 years apperently )

Bye,
Skybuck.
Old September 2nd 17, 09:41 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

On Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 10:38:43 AM UTC+2, wrote:
It could also be harddisk related... not sure why it would buzzz... maybe harddisk is having trouble ? Hmmm...

Or perhaps it's because file system caches were disabled... but it didn't really used to do it this badly... hmmmm.... multiple seconds of freezing sometimes !

For now it sounds kinda cool but is also kind stupid.

Right now enjoying Transformers Generation 1 Season 2 cleaned up music !
(Restoration with a shiek word ! )

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/1911115

My left shift key is also kinda in it's grave ! LOL. (Those logitech cherry keyboards won't last longer than 10 years apperently )

Bye,
Skybuck.

Oh by the way correct link is this one: definetly worth a listen ! =D

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/1936158

Can't wait for Season 3 ! LOL.

Season 3 is probably gonna be awesome ! Though this is already pretty damn awesome ! LOL =D

Keep up the good work ! TF Restoration guy ! =D

I also hope one day some of these good ones are re-mastered ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck =DDDDDDD
Old September 2nd 17, 10:21 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Steve Hough

laid this down on his screen :
wrote:
[...]

Still on drugs I see...

buzzing sound(machine gun sound) when turning on the computer? Faulty circuit what part? [email protected] General 2 October 9th 06 03:25 PM
Buzzing Noise From TFT Chris Kilian General 5 February 18th 05 12:59 PM
K8N E-DELUXE BUZZING !!! a Asus Motherboards 5 January 27th 05 09:16 PM
Buzzing Monitor Adam General 2 March 27th 04 12:38 PM
buzzing noise Die Spammer !!! Storage (alternative) 3 September 5th 03 07:46 PM