SABERTOOTH X58: where can I dowload CD?

Old February 28th 15, 04:22 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
[email protected]

Default SABERTOOTH X58: where can I dowload CD?

Hi,
I have just lost the CD of ASUS SABERTOOTH X58 motherboard.
Do you know where I can download the install CD please?
Thanks
Old February 28th 15, 10:52 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Wordsworth

On Sat, 28 Feb 2015 16:22:15 +0100, wrote:

Hi,
I have just lost the CD of ASUS SABERTOOTH X58 motherboard.
Do you know where I can download the install CD please?
Thanks

You should be able to find everything you need he

http://www.asus.com/us/supportonly/S...Desk_Download/

I was about to say "Google is your friend", but then I saw the mess
they've turned the Asus support site into...
Old March 1st 15, 12:36 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
[email protected]

http://www.asus.com/us/supportonly/S...Desk_Download/

If I need to install USB divers, what do I have to download precisely?
Thanks
Old March 1st 15, 07:13 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Paul

wrote:
http://www.asus.com/us/supportonly/S...Desk_Download/

If I need to install USB divers, what do I have to download precisely?
Thanks

USB3
----

On Windows 7, you would download this one from the USB section.

Renesas Electronics Corporation USB3.0 Controller Driver V2.0.4.0
for 32/64bit Windows XP & Windows Vista & Windows 7.(WHQL)

On Windows 8 or Windows 10, the USB3 drivers are already in the OS.
For example, Intel offers some advice here.

http://www.intel.com/support/chipset.../CS-033977.htm

USB2
----

The OS has built-in drivers, since somewhere in the WinXP era.
Maybe SP2 or later ? No USB2 drivers should be needed on an
OS later than that.

Paul

X58 Sabertooth QX Asus Motherboards 2 August 26th 10 04:36 PM
DOWLOAD DATA RECOVERY SOFTWARES secret4u007 General 0 June 20th 07 06:33 AM
DOWLOAD DATA RECOVERY SOFTWARES secret4u007 Homebuilt PC's 0 June 20th 07 06:31 AM
DOWLOAD DATA RECOVERY SOFTWARES secret4u007 General 0 June 9th 07 11:09 AM
DOWLOAD DATA RECOVERY SOFTWARES secret4u007 Homebuilt PC's 0 June 9th 07 11:08 AM