Where is the MB temp sensor on K8V Deluxe?

Old January 14th 07, 04:03 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Lou

Default Where is the MB temp sensor on K8V Deluxe?

My MB temps are reading very high, but its so high I don't
believe its working (127c).
The only thing I changed was the video card with a different
cooler fan, but I don't think that its blowing air that hot
either.
Maybe I damaged the sensor some how.
Where are the sensors normally located on MB's and/or the
K8V model?

Thanks,
Lou

Old January 14th 07, 05:03 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Lou

"Lou" wrote in message
My MB temps are reading very high, but its so high I don't
believe its working (127c).
The only thing I changed was the video card with a
different cooler fan, but I don't think that its blowing
air that hot either.
Maybe I damaged the sensor some how.
Where are the sensors normally located on MB's and/or the
K8V model?

Thanks,
Lou

Its working now. MB temp is 35c. I found some info about
Asus Probe (and other software like MBM) giving false
reading like 127c.
http://www.devhardware.com/c/a/PC-Co...nal-Sensors/1/

I rebooted to BIOS and checked there and it now shows 35c. I
then went back to WXP and Asus Probe now shows 35c also.
No worries.

Lou

CPU Temp Too High on P5LD2 Deluxe David Asus Motherboards 14 July 26th 06 07:51 AM
A8N32-SLI Deluxe MB Temp Sensor NSN Asus Motherboards 5 February 26th 06 07:50 PM
Noisy CPU fan goo_lu1 General 87 January 24th 06 06:09 PM
Noisy CPU fan goo_lu1 Homebuilt PC's 87 January 24th 06 06:09 PM
Why all the concern over heat? jakesnake66 Overclocking AMD Processors 24 November 6th 04 01:14 AM