FS: Western Digital 30.0GB EIDE Ultra-ATA 7200 Hard Drive

Old November 24th 03, 11:33 PM
rick osborn

Default FS: Western Digital 30.0GB EIDE Ultra-ATA 7200 Hard Drive

Western Digital 30.0GB EIDE Ultra-ATA/100, 7200RPM "Caviar". Works
fine. Upgraded to 80G.

Access Time: 8.9 ms
Case Pack Quantity: 1
Form Factor Height: Half-Height
Form Factor Width: 3.5"
Interface: IDE (ATA/EIDE/ATAPI), IDE (Ultra ATA/66), IDE (Ultra
ATA/DMA-33) IDE (Ultra ATA/100)
Interface Type: IDE - ATA/EIDE/ATAPI 40 pin Header
Manufacturer Sku: WD300BB
Rotational Speed: 7200 RPM,

Old November 25th 03, 02:13 PM
jeff findley

(rick osborn) writes:
Western Digital 30.0GB EIDE Ultra-ATA/100, 7200RPM "Caviar". Works
fine. Upgraded to 80G.

Access Time: 8.9 ms
Case Pack Quantity: 1
Form Factor Height: Half-Height
Form Factor Width: 3.5"
Interface: IDE (ATA/EIDE/ATAPI), IDE (Ultra ATA/66), IDE (Ultra
ATA/DMA-33) IDE (Ultra ATA/100)
Interface Type: IDE - ATA/EIDE/ATAPI 40 pin Header
Manufacturer Sku: WD300BB
Rotational Speed: 7200 RPM,

I think a week ago I saw an ad at Office Max, Office Depot, or some
other store for a 40GB HD $35 or $40 after mail in rebates. Your $20
minimum bid for this smaller, used drive seems excessive.

Jeff
--
Remove "no" and "spam" from email address to reply.
If it says "This is not spam!", it's surely a lie.
Old November 25th 03, 03:18 PM
jeffc

"jeff findley" wrote in message

I think a week ago I saw an ad at Office Max, Office Depot, or some
other store for a 40GB HD $35 or $40 after mail in rebates. Your $20
minimum bid for this smaller, used drive seems excessive.

I don't think ads belong here at all, but having said that, it's hardly fair
comparing it to the lowest price you've ever seen in your life, including
rebate, taking half off that and calling it "excessive".

Old November 25th 03, 03:34 PM
Lane Lewis

ebay has strict rules against spaming newsgroups.

Lane

Old November 25th 03, 04:33 PM
kony

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 10:18:07 -0500, "jeffc"
wrote:

"jeff findley" wrote in message
.. .

I think a week ago I saw an ad at Office Max, Office Depot, or some
other store for a 40GB HD $35 or $40 after mail in rebates. Your $20
minimum bid for this smaller, used drive seems excessive.

I don't think ads belong here at all, but having said that, it's hardly fair
comparing it to the lowest price you've ever seen in your life, including
rebate, taking half off that and calling it "excessive".

Every other week there's one or more deals on HDDs in local computer
or office superstores in the US. Brand new, much faster drives with
warranty are less than $0.85 per GB now, as a regular event, not a
once-in-a-lifetime thing.

Even If the drive works perfectly it's still only barely worth more
than the delivery cost and time to install it.

Dave
Old November 29th 03, 01:33 AM
Matt

rick osborn wrote:
Western Digital 30.0GB EIDE Ultra-ATA/100, 7200RPM "Caviar". Works
fine. Upgraded to 80G.

Access Time: 8.9 ms
Case Pack Quantity: 1
Form Factor Height: Half-Height
Form Factor Width: 3.5"
Interface: IDE (ATA/EIDE/ATAPI), IDE (Ultra ATA/66), IDE (Ultra
ATA/DMA-33) IDE (Ultra ATA/100)
Interface Type: IDE - ATA/EIDE/ATAPI 40 pin Header
Manufacturer Sku: WD300BB
Rotational Speed: 7200 RPM,

In the last few weeks, OfficeMax has had WD400JB Retail for $30 AR and
WD800JB Retail for $50 AR.