Which one best for EASports games?!: GeForce 4 Ti 4600 or ATI Sapphire 9600 Pro/9800?!

Old September 4th 03, 08:18 AM
[D.A]!@#Bourne

Default Which one best for EASports games?!: GeForce 4 Ti 4600 or ATI Sapphire 9600 Pro/9800?!

get the hercules 9600 pro or better yet get a hercules or sapphire 9800 non
pro . i prefer the hercules because of the ram sinks and it just runs
cooler. and then flash the bios to a 9800 pro. works like a charm coz ati
obviously has only a different bios for the pro version.
--
[D.A.]!@#Bourne

"To kill or not to kill ....... that is the question"

wrote in message ...
Hi,

I am about to buy a new Pentium 4 and since I play mostly sport games
like those from EASports (FIFA, NBA, F1, etc..) I was wondering which
card would be my best choice: GeForce4 Ti4600 128 Mb DDR, Hercules 3D
Prophet 9600 Pro 128Mb or ATI Sapphire 9600 Pro 128 DDR?! I would choose
one of those as those are the ones currently available at a good price
at my local PC store where I would buy my entire Pentium 4. The ATI 9700
also seemed fine but I don't think they sell them anymore and the 9800
Sapphire and Pro are both twice the price of the previous mentioned
cards!

Anyway, which of those cards gives the best performance, like
framerates, most beautiful graphics, etc.. and no problems with those
games?! Are the EASports games designed for a certain type of card, so
that they would always give better performance with that type compared
to others types or isn't that the case? Anybody who has experience with
more then one of the above mentioned cards, so that you can perhaps make
a comparison?!

Also, which of those cards is the most silent one, as I like my PC as
silent as possible!!

Thanks in advance for all good feedback! Please don't forget to mention
which card(s) exactly you have so that there won't be any confusion as
the names of all those cards seem to be very similar! Thanks again!

Mike.