Staples photo supreme double-sided matte paper

Old August 5th 07, 11:11 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Burt

Default Staples photo supreme double-sided matte paper

For those of you who have access to a Staples store and have need for a good
heavy weight double sided matte paper, I just saw our Sunday local paper
with weekly special sale supplements. Staples has this paper on sale for
$4.98 per 50 sheet package. It is usually $12.98. I've used it primarily
for greeting and holiday cards. Good weight and prints extremely well on
both sides.

Old August 6th 07, 06:46 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Meghan Noecker

On Sun, 5 Aug 2007 15:11:32 -0700, "Burt"
wrote:

For those of you who have access to a Staples store and have need for a good
heavy weight double sided matte paper, I just saw our Sunday local paper
with weekly special sale supplements. Staples has this paper on sale for
$4.98 per 50 sheet package. It is usually $12.98. I've used it primarily
for greeting and holiday cards. Good weight and prints extremely well on
both sides.

Does it have a nicer finish that regular card stock? Do you know how
long the sale goes?

Thanks!

Old August 6th 07, 07:59 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Burt

wrote:

For those of you who have access to a Staples store and have need for a
good
heavy weight double sided matte paper, I just saw our Sunday local paper
with weekly special sale supplements. Staples has this paper on sale for
$4.98 per 50 sheet package. It is usually $12.98. I've used it primarily
for greeting and holiday cards. Good weight and prints extremely well on
both sides.

Does it have a nicer finish that regular card stock? Do you know how
long the sale goes?

Thanks!

Regular card stock is not coated specifically for inkjet printing. You will
get much better quality photo prints with a coated paper. For text it
really doesn't matter.

Old August 6th 07, 08:29 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Meghan Noecker

On Sun, 5 Aug 2007 23:59:09 -0700, "Burt"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

For those of you who have access to a Staples store and have need for a
good
heavy weight double sided matte paper, I just saw our Sunday local paper
with weekly special sale supplements. Staples has this paper on sale for
$4.98 per 50 sheet package. It is usually $12.98. I've used it primarily
for greeting and holiday cards. Good weight and prints extremely well on
both sides.

Does it have a nicer finish that regular card stock? Do you know how
long the sale goes?

Thanks!

Regular card stock is not coated specifically for inkjet printing. You will
get much better quality photo prints with a coated paper. For text it
really doesn't matter.

That's what I figured. I have done nice cards on cardstock, but I have
been looking for a better paper that would be heavy enough for cards,
but have a nicer look. I am planning to do over 300 cards this
Christmas season, and I do have a $50 gift card for staples that I
earned at work. Staples is a bit further away, but they didn't have
other office supply stores to chose from when I picked my card. So,
this looks like a great use for it.

Printing double sided glossy paper Rob graham Printers 13 February 14th 07 10:54 PM
Source for inexpensive double sided A4 photo-quality paper DC Printers 0 January 17th 06 01:30 PM
Generic paper replacement for HP matte photo paper? chuck Printers 0 August 9th 04 11:55 PM
Double Sided Photo Paper Ray Printers 7 June 10th 04 07:53 PM
Who sells double sided inkjet photo paper? BenOne© Printers 11 May 30th 04 10:40 PM