RADEON 9600XT

Old July 7th 04, 02:14 PM
britishbull

Default RADEON 9600XT

I am going to build myself a system in the near future (when my student loan
comes through : ) ) and was wondering is the RADEON 9600XT a good card for
£102? It will be used mainly for gaming.
Thanks in advance

Old July 7th 04, 03:55 PM
Mac Cool

"britishbull" said:

I am going to build myself a system in the near future (when my
student loan comes through : ) ) and was wondering is the RADEON
9600XT a good card for œ102? It will be used mainly for gaming.

It may be a good card for the price, but the 9800 is a better card for
gaming and they should be coming down in price.
--
Mac Cool
Old July 7th 04, 09:04 PM
Cuzman

Get a 256-bit Radeon 9800 Pro for £128 instead. http://snipurl.com/6ld6

Old July 8th 04, 09:09 AM
Adam S

"britishbull" wrote in message
I am going to build myself a system in the near future (when my student

loan
comes through : ) ) and was wondering is the RADEON 9600XT a good card for
£102? It will be used mainly for gaming.
Thanks in advance

I have used an ASUS 128Mb Radeon 9600SE in a system that works very well,
great price at only £54!
http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/Produ...roductID=82569

Scan also have a Saphire 128Mb 9800SE for £100
http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/Produ...roductID=82220

I believe the SE stands for 'Standard Edition' as you don't get a load of
bundled games with them.

Adam S

Old July 8th 04, 01:37 PM
Navid

"Adam S" wrote in message

"britishbull" wrote in message
I am going to build myself a system in the near future (when my student

loan
comes through : ) ) and was wondering is the RADEON 9600XT a good card
for
£102? It will be used mainly for gaming.
Thanks in advance

I have used an ASUS 128Mb Radeon 9600SE in a system that works very well,
great price at only £54!
http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/Produ...roductID=82569

Scan also have a Saphire 128Mb 9800SE for £100
http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/Produ...roductID=82220

I believe the SE stands for 'Standard Edition' as you don't get a load of
bundled games with them.

Adam S

Be careful! SE has less performance.
http://www.neeyik.info/3dspecs/

Old July 9th 04, 08:26 PM
JAD

ok if I must explain it to you, here's the thing... putting crap
like that in your return address is in effect saying all of America
sucks and that we ALL (America) like the criminals that run our
government, when that's simply not true. In the last election the vote
was highjacked, people are awaiting the next attempt at that. If there
are any imparities, I believe it will be the preverbal straw(or at
least starting the waking up period). Thanks to many people during the
last regime, ignoring threats and actual attempts on their lives, have
talked the truth about the reasons we are in Iraq and that drugs are
the mainstay of our economy, along with the fact the Kuwaiti oil wells
were small and no longer a viable long term solution to energy.

Soon things will be changing dramatically world wide, it can go
either way. The majority will either rule or the select few will rule
the majority(as it is now). This will be either enhanced by a world
economy or their plan will be their demised. The genocide known as
AIDS will be exposed and we will find that there is a cure for cancer
and has been around for 20 years. I could go on, but I digress, when
you use the terms that are vague and unrealistic (America) I feel
compelled to remind you....that, like you, in the other parts of the
world, we don't ALL live in ignorance of what's going on, and we are
awaiting a TRUE leader of the people to inspire us.

"britishbull" wrote in message
What is? You soft-witted, styleless ****face.

"JAD" wrote in message
that's my point numb nuts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"britishbull" wrote in message
What the ****s up with you! I dont give a **** about tony blair

or
any other
**** like him, every last one of em is BENT..

"JAD" wrote in message
"britishbull" said:

and that goes for ALL brits, as they ALL support tony blair

and
his
policies. ALL of them , every last one, they never come out

and
say
anything against him.......utter bull****...i hate bush, love

my
country keep your nonsense to yourself,,,,,,make sure you buy

nothing
that was created or engineered by the USA, as you would be a
hypocrite. Oh wait, what the hell would you use for a CPU?

"Mac Cool" wrote in message
"britishbull" said:

I am going to build myself a system in the near future

(when
my
student loan comes through : ) ) and was wondering is the

RADEON
9600XT a good card for o102? It will be used mainly for

Radeon 9600XT Jamberoo General 2 May 18th 04 03:10 AM
WinTV tuner with Radeon 9600XT under XP - but no video! Bruno General 1 March 29th 04 03:24 AM
GigaByte Radeon 9200 vs. ATI Radeon 9200 doug blaisdell Homebuilt PC's 0 August 6th 03 04:15 AM
low FPS with my 9600 Radeon Pro Kwijibo Homebuilt PC's 3 July 23rd 03 10:20 PM
Looking for a videocard/CPU/misc. parts, any suggestions? Cyde Weys General 9 July 12th 03 12:14 AM