Motherboard or memory problem

Old December 14th 07, 12:24 PM
iret iret is offline
Junior Member

Arrow Motherboard or memory problem

Hi guys! I have a lil problem that maybe some of you can resolve, i have an ASRock motherboard , Conroe865GV with pentium D 2.8Ghz that supoorts ddr 400 333 266, and im using Major DDR 266 memory 1Gig 133 Mhz.

BEfore im using my memory in ECS 741gxm and it runs properly, but when iu use it to ASRock motherboard my memory turned down to 512Mb.

Ist a memory problem? A motherboard problem or is just not compatible??

And BTW, I tried 3 ECS motherboard and this is what happend:

741gxm - Memory appears good (1gig)
KM400 - Memory appears good (1gig)
761gxm - MEmory Appears half (512mb)
apply online credit card application Live premiership football

Last edited by iret : December 15th 07 at 08:54 AM.