Cheap DVD Writer on Ebuyer

Old November 1st 03, 11:09 PM
Tony Sutton

Default Cheap DVD Writer on Ebuyer

Teac 4x DVD-R/RW IDE BURNER - Retail Box

Our Price £71.40 ex VAT
£71.40 inc VAT

(yes, you read the price right!)

My friends ordered one and received it without Ebuyer questioning! It has
been like that for almost 1 week.

Grab it while you can.

--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!

Old November 2nd 03, 02:22 AM
SteveH

"Tony Sutton" wrote in message
.. .

Teac 4x DVD-R/RW IDE BURNER - Retail Box

Our Price £71.40 ex VAT
£71.40 inc VAT

(yes, you read the price right!)

My friends ordered one and received it without Ebuyer questioning! It has
been like that for almost 1 week.

Grab it while you can.

--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!
RAM DISK is NOT an installation procedure!

Not surprised. At a computer fair in London earlier on Saturday I could have
bought a Pioneer A06 (DVD + &- 4x) OEM for £109 with 10 free DVD-R's!!

SteveH

Old November 2nd 03, 10:18 AM
display.systems

In article , Tony Sutton
writes
Teac 4x DVD-R/RW IDE BURNER - Retail Box

It's a good drive, a rebadged Pioneer 105.

Kind Regards,

Jeff Davison

Display Systems Consultants UK
Old November 2nd 03, 10:42 AM
Philip Herlihy

Nitrox clean?

--
######################
## PH, London ##

display.systems wrote:
In article , Tony Sutton
writes

Old November 2nd 03, 10:45 AM
Philip Herlihy

Thought I was in another (scuba) newsgroup. (What was I drinking last
night?)
--
######################
## PH, London ##

Philip Herlihy wrote:
Nitrox clean?

Old November 2nd 03, 11:55 AM
Tony Sutton

"Tony Sutton" wrote in message
.. .

Teac 4x DVD-R/RW IDE BURNER - Retail Box

Our Price £71.40 ex VAT
£71.40 inc VAT

(yes, you read the price right!)

Heh, the people are missing the point.

LOOK at the price! Inc VAT and Ex VAT!

--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!
A good hot dog feeds the hand that bites it.

Old November 2nd 03, 12:03 PM
ß Ø ® G

On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 23:09:41 -0000, "Tony Sutton"

Teac 4x DVD-R/RW IDE BURNER - Retail Box

Our Price £71.40 ex VAT
£71.40 inc VAT

(yes, you read the price right!)

My friends ordered one and received it without Ebuyer questioning! It has
been like that for almost 1 week.

Grab it while you can.

SP do the Pioneer 106 for £99 so that price is about right for the
last model version

--
E-Mail Addy obet(ng)qfy(qbg)cvcrk(qbg)pbz ---Rot13 it
watch out for spam trap in header

http://www.davessite.co.uk
Trike Power the TRUE Trinity
Old November 2nd 03, 01:14 PM
tHatDudeUK

"Tony Sutton" wrote in message
.. .
Heh, the people are missing the point.

LOOK at the price! Inc VAT and Ex VAT!

Same for purchases of multiple drives too in table at the bottom.

I noticed a small price irregularity when I went to order some ink carts

Yellow BCI3EY canon equivalent £0.99

Magenta £2.40

Cyan £2.40

Black £2.40

Not a mega saving on the yellow but still I ordered an extra one to further
reap the benefits of the savings :-)

Old November 2nd 03, 01:33 PM
display.systems

In article , tHatDudeUK
writes
Not a mega saving on the yellow but still I ordered an extra one to further
reap the benefits of the savings :-)

I'm using a Canon I850 and an I550 and re-filling using ink from
http://www.InkJetGoodies.com

4 x 125ml bottles comes to $32 (£20) and so far I've made 8 refills and
guess I'll get at least another 4 making it under £2 to refill an entire
set of 4!. I go through at least 1 set per month and have just ordered
another set to pick up when we're in Florida later this month.

They ship internationally but only to existing customers but use UPS so
it's expensive and you do get hit for customs & handling. If you know
someone in the US get them shipped there (free on orders over $75) and
get them to post it to you.

The ink is very high quality and they also do empty re-fillable
cartridges, hole plugs, syringes etc. to make things even easier

Kind Regards,

Jeff Davison

Display Systems Consultants UK

FA: CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP 52X CDROM BURNER Qonox General 1 February 6th 05 01:43 AM
Cheap Copies: A Risky Bargain Ablang General 0 July 25th 04 04:18 AM
Quality, Budget CD Writer Steevo General 7 September 14th 03 08:48 PM
How to conect my DVD writer? ossey Cdr 7 September 11th 03 04:09 AM
WTD: Cheap Laptop Adrian Maidment UK Computer Vendors 11 August 27th 03 05:16 PM