incorrect deliveries

Old July 16th 03, 05:07 PM
Aosmosis

Default incorrect deliveries

I am in this situation with ebuyer

ordered a CDRW, they sent me a switch,

Ebuyer told me to ship back at my expense, which they will refund, but from
other peoples' experince they either issue a refund 4-5 months down the line
or dont bother at all.
I told them to come and collect and issue a refund.
I am also in the middle of writing a letter to my CC company (HSBC)

Can anyone else give me tips on what to do?

Which part of the law can I quote?

cheers

"doobrie" wrote in message
. ..
is there a law regarding this - i seem to rememer something along the
lines of once youve informed them their goods are awaiting collection

in
writing they have a time period to collect ... is this 90 days or am

wrong?

we are a business and not trying to make from it but just to get

things
more efficient ... a letter to them via recorded delivery stating

this
law may help in getting these things resolved???

anyone?

Invoice for storage, with a setting up fee of £150.
Deduct the amount from your next payment.
Things will improve overnight.

multiple firms, would just create another major beurocratic nightmare
.... if the law is already in place i can just send a letter recorded
delivery and thats it, if they dont collect we keep the goods and they
have no recourse - solved after a specific time period in which they
have every opportunity to collect

maybe trading standards are the folk to ask?

Old July 16th 03, 05:16 PM
Julian Hales

"Aosmosis" No SPAM Please wrote in message
.. .
I am in this situation with ebuyer

ordered a CDRW, they sent me a switch,

Ebuyer told me to ship back at my expense, which they will refund, but

from
other peoples' experince they either issue a refund 4-5 months down the

line
or dont bother at all.
I told them to come and collect and issue a refund.
I am also in the middle of writing a letter to my CC company (HSBC)

Can anyone else give me tips on what to do?

Which part of the law can I quote?

cheers

"doobrie" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Im not 100% sure, or the terms, but i know unsolicited goods, once told to
colelct and dont, after x time are classed as gifts. This isnt unsolicited
but you shouldnt have to pay for there errors.