Dabs - How long for RMA no?

Old October 15th 03, 06:06 PM
Bill L.

Default Dabs - How long for RMA no?

Has anyone tried to return anything to Dabs lately?

I've been waiting 3 days so far for Dabs to send me an RMA no. after
completing their Returns procedure online. They don't seem to reply
to emails either.

I ordered some items from Dabs. One was faulty and another was
slightly damaged.

Old October 15th 03, 09:34 PM
Kevin

I have just today got mine. You could fill in another form, or just wait for
them to process it. Mine took a little longer than usual to process.

m...

Old November 6th 03, 08:07 AM
Bill L.

Just an update on the situation.

It's taken over two and a half weeks for Dabs to issue an RMA, but
only after resending emails and answering further questions. They
have been taking 2 to 4 days to respond to an email.

The faulty goods have been collected after 3 weeks, and after 4 weeks
we've been notified that credit notes to authorise refund has been
issued.

It's unclear whether the recent changes they've made to their website
have resultsed in long response times, or whether 4 weeks is normal.