Mis-representation ?

Old December 17th 03, 10:54 AM
Dr Zoidberg

Darthy wrote:
On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 10:33:09 -0000, "Dr Zoidberg"
wrote:

Darthy wrote:
On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 01:12:11 -0000, "Chris 159"
wrote:
I think wanking should be a team sport that`s why I hook up with
you guys on here.

i wasnt reffering to your sole sexual activities.
i was reffering to the amount of **** coming out of your mind being
equal to or more than the amount that comes out of your anus

Dude... I've giving you a virtual HIGH FIVE!

(SLAP)

Sad thing is, someone like the OP can run for President!

And get elected ;-)

Well.... that was an election? I thought it was a few judges and a
some crooks in a crooked state.

Hehehe , an American with a good sense of humour , whatever next ;-)

--
Alex

Sig missing , presumed formatted

Old December 17th 03, 11:28 PM
Humbug

"Oh, you sing," said "Hoot!!!" (nospam), "I've
forgotten the words."

The card is bust so...
sell it on ebay
plenty of idiots buy faulty things.

The card is bust so
An idiot on eBay
Will buy it for sure

--
Haikubug
Old December 18th 03, 10:06 AM
Darthy

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 09:54:06 -0000, "Dr Zoidberg"
wrote:

Sad thing is, someone like the OP can run for President!

And get elected ;-)

Well.... that was an election? I thought it was a few judges and a
some crooks in a crooked state.

Hehehe , an American with a good sense of humour , whatever next ;-)

Being under a dictator is not funny... but hey, you got the Bitch,
Tony Blair.

When 512K of video RAM was a lot!

Death to Palladium & WPA!!