Should I go Athlon64 or Barton?

Old September 9th 04, 07:46 AM
Wes Newell

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 03:03:11 +0000, gaffo wrote:

Feel free to *plonk* me it my sign offends.

Doesn't offend me. It just shows your stupidity and lack of consideration
for others. I guess you feel yourself above all others and the guidelines
weren't meant for you to follow.

Old September 9th 04, 03:25 PM
Quoit Appy

Plonk.

Old September 9th 04, 03:51 PM
Bobby

Hey, I've just read his sig.

"Daniel" wrote in message
news
Dude, get a talkshow on MSNBC. What's the point of putting quotes --
taken out of context -- and posting them to newgroups that have nothing to
do with what you're saying.

gaffo wrote:
jack wrote:

gaffo wrote:
snip all

Dude, your sig is a bummer, man. As much as I agree with your
political views and frustrations entirely, your sig as it stands
simply has no place on Usenet...it's very unpolite (meaning WAY too
large). Also, at least in this NG (.chips) your political
statements are falling more or less on deaf ears as this group is
populated with a large number of SWM (stupid white men) and even a
few VSWM (V = very). Get my drift?

J.

I understand. Tony Hill said same.

Since you seem to be in agreement in my political views - then you may
understand that these are Dark Times - not just for some of us but for
the every existance of Liberty and America as we know it. I see Germany
1933, and as such I have a compulsion as an American Citizen and Patriot
to speak out in any and all ways. A duty if you will.

Feel free to *plonk* me it my sign offends.

After Nov2 it won't matter - the sig will go then - regardless of if
Liberty dies that day or lives.

That sig started small two yrs ago and with each lie it grow like
Pinocios nose. Now it is an obscenely obese sig. Sorry, if there were
less lying from the WH and that Regime, the sig would be alot
smaller.........

peace be with you.

Old September 9th 04, 09:23 PM
George Macdonald

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 12:58:07 +0200, "jack" wrote:

gaffo wrote:
snip all

Dude, your sig is a bummer, man. As much as I agree with your
political views and frustrations entirely, your sig as it stands
simply has no place on Usenet...it's very unpolite (meaning WAY too
large).

What's new - another left-wing windbag!

Also, at least in this NG (.chips) your political
statements are falling more or less on deaf ears as this group is
populated with a large number of SWM (stupid white men) and even a
few VSWM (V = very). Get my drift?

One of those days, Jack (gaffo I dunno), you're going to waken up to
discover that all your liberal politicians are really just right-wingers
pretending to err, take care of you... as they umm, liberally dip their
hand in your pocket.:-) C.F. New Jersey McGreevey - another corrupt
little "liberal" **** gets caught err, dipping.guffaw

Rgds, George Macdonald

Old September 9th 04, 09:36 PM

*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``' ¸ô¶ó - Cull the O/T ****e '``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*

Old September 9th 04, 09:37 PM

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 04:15:13 -0600, "Raj" wrote:

I say hold out and wait for A64 price drop, and when the new 939 mobo's do
down in price, If you want try a XP-mobile 2500 pair it up with NFS-7 get
that baby oced to 2500 MHZ , get dual channel ddr 400 ( you can also use it
in you later A64 rig) these chips are known to par with P4 3.2 EE at that
config and you can use the extra money for a better vid card or larger
hardrive (maybe SATA Raptor@ 10000k RPM ) :P just my 2 cents.

Old September 9th 04, 09:38 PM

Old September 9th 04, 09:38 PM

Old September 9th 04, 09:39 PM