The Constitution of the United States

Old July 5th 03, 04:44 AM
SST

?

I own ATI. Had nvidia NForce2 but gave it to the kids, replace with Intel
i875 and a P4c at 3320Mhz on a 255Mzh FSB. I've had the same Radeon 9700p
since September of last year.

My 3DMarks score jumped almost 2000 points to as high as 19200 when I
swapped out for the Intel/P4 system - fast as lightning.

"bongdaddyboo" wrote in message
SST wrote:
I'm just reply with anger to some moron.

You're a little frustrated then aren't you. Did someone disrespect a

piece
of Nvidia hardware you own or something?
--
take a hit dude,
Bongdaddyboo

Old July 5th 03, 04:49 AM
SST

Kiddie Porn?!?

WOW, that's not even funny! I have kids you know and I find that very
offensive!

I speak to hundreds of people on usenet, I don't recall you Dave but if your
some freak then go take your medication and stay away from me.

I'll add you to my kill file - OK?

"Dave" wrote in message
You at it again, Mr. Overcompensation/Macho Insecurity? Want another
smack-down like only I can give you? Remember the last one? We can search
for it on Deja News if you like. Your kiddie-porn habits haven't changed
much since then, I see. Some people never learn...

"SST" wrote in message
t...
Eat me you f**ng ass! who the hell do you think you are, some sort of
net-cop.

F**k off and die. I've been reading your dribble, you're stupid and

boring.

Report me all you want, I could care less. There is little anyone can

do,
or
wants too except for you.

SST wrote:

The Constitution of the United States:

Irrelevant message snipped

Please stop cross-posting this tosh. Nobody wants it and it's got sod

all
to do with any of the groups you've crossposted to.

Besides, the AUP & T&Cs of your ISP expressly forbid you to

"Cross-post
the
same or substantially similar message excessively" so you've just

earned
yourself an abuse report sir!
--
take a hit dude,
bongdaddyboo

Old July 5th 03, 06:01 AM
SST

why such hostility Dave?

"Dave" wrote in message
Do yourself and the rest of the world a favor and add yourself to your

kill
file...

Old July 5th 03, 09:23 AM
bongdaddyboo

SST wrote:
?

Now you've got it. Congratulations, you're on topic!!

I own ATI. Had nvidia NForce2 but gave it to the kids, replace with
Intel i875 and a P4c at 3320Mhz on a 255Mzh FSB. I've had the same
Radeon 9700p since September of last year.

Not bad at all. Mine's an NForce2 with an Athlon XP 3200 and a 9700pro.
Not bothered in the slightest about overclocking though - if I need the
extra speed I'll lay down the cash for something else.

My 3DMarks score jumped almost 2000 points to as high as 19200 when I
swapped out for the Intel/P4 system - fast as lightning.

Never bothered 3DMarking (or any other benchmarks) because it plays the
games ridiculously well and goes bloody fast.
--
take a hit dude,
Bongdaddyboo

Old July 5th 03, 09:23 AM
bongdaddyboo

ceedee wrote:
my geforce 3 ti200 died yesterday
so should this thread

8.1/10
--
take a hit dude,
Bongdaddyboo

Old July 5th 03, 09:29 AM
Martin Eriksson

"bp" wrote in message
On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 23:25:48 +0200, "Martin Eriksson"
wrote:

Your useless message just kicked out about 40 messages from my news

server.
Thank you very much (irony).

Man you have a crappy news server.
Also how do you know that ?

So you think that the hard drives of my news server physically increase in
size when new posts appear?

The basic posting in a NG is about 1.5 kB so I divided 70 by 1.5 (roughly).

/M

Old July 5th 03, 11:53 AM
Icarus ^i^

**** off.. this doesn't belong in this group..

Old July 5th 03, 02:32 PM
SST

Oh but remember, overclocking isn't about getting something for nothing. Its
about getting something you can't buy.

I just read a THG article on the P4c 3200 Vs. the XP3200+. The P4c 2.8, 3.0
and 3.2 all beat the XP3200+ in each and every bench test. No that the
XP3200+ is poor, its quite amazing for 2200MHz.

Point is that I'm looking at the scores and thinking how my CPU beats
everyone if his scores by a large margin! SO what I have you can't even buy
if you wanted to. You have to OC it or wait till a newer faster one is
released and these were just released so its going to be a long wait.

?

Old July 5th 03, 03:26 PM
SST

I had an XP at 2400Mhz (still do actually) on an NF2 board. Benchmarks were
high and game play was good.

After switching to an all Intel machine after so many years I immediately
experienced something that I didn't expect.

The Intel machine was not only faster but MUCH smoother and more pleasurable
to use. Many of my games that ran fast but were experiencing some occasional
stuttering which was attributed to the video card and its drivers completely
went away. So it wasn't the video card or its drivers but rather the systems
chipset all along.

My all-Intel system is better in every way. Forget about benchmarks, you're
right! Its meaningless.
After just using this new system for a couple of weeks now, I can tell you
whole heartedly that its way better then the last few AMD/whomever systems I
have owned.

The problem isn't with AMD, they make great CPU's the problem is the
chipsets.

This is one of my hobbies, I continuously buy and build computer systems for
myself and others. I'm quite knowledgeable so you can rule out human error
for the most part.

SST wrote:
Oh but remember, overclocking isn't about getting something for
nothing. Its about getting something you can't buy.

That's one way of looking at it.

I just read a THG article on the P4c 3200 Vs. the XP3200+. The P4c
2.8, 3.0 and 3.2 all beat the XP3200+ in each and every bench test.
No that the XP3200+ is poor, its quite amazing for 2200MHz.

While the P4c at equivalent ratings might give the Athlon a hammering in

the
majority benchies, it's not something I really give a monkeys about.
Benchmarketeering means nothing to me - it's the gameplay experience that
counts.

The chipzilla equivalent chip may be faster, but so what? My Clio 172

might
not be as fast as my neighbour's remapped Mini Cooper, but I can say with
absolute certainty that the experience in my car more than makes up for

the
lack of power.

Point is that I'm looking at the scores and thinking how my
CPU beats everyone if his scores by a large margin!

So? I'm completely sure there'll be a whole busload of people out there

who
would be quite capable of bitch-slapping your scores into next year

without
any effort at all.

Me, I don't care. I have what I want and I'm content with it.

SO what I have you can't even buy if you wanted to.

I know. But as I said earlier, I couldn't give a monkeys.

You have to OC it or wait till a newer faster one is
released and these were just released so its going to
be a long wait.

And the wait will be oh so pleasureable.
--
take a hit dude,
Bongdaddyboo

Old July 5th 03, 03:29 PM
SST

First time I posted these patriotic postings I did so because the majority
of the posters are American. I didn't do anything more then post the words.
No commentary. Just a simple 'Happy Birthday' - take it for what its worth.
Read it if you want to or pass it by. Your choice.

If anyone was to reply, I thought it would be about the text. Boy was I
wrong! It immediately drew anger and backlash. I though, why? So I repeated
it each year for a few years now and each and every time it gets the same
very negative response. Again I ask, why?

Forget about off topic rhetoric. These usenet get hammered with SPAM about
penis enlargement to buying diplomas. Its just an excuse to yell out so I
disregard the comments.

If a Brit or a Frank had done so on their countries patriotic holiday, I
doubt gangs of Americans would have came out and posted hate and
defilements. I really believe that.

There were actually just seven direct replies. (maybe more)
1- Kai Robinson calling the document 'crap'
2- HamMan calling it 'patriotic garbage'
3- TheSingingCat calling it 'a bunch of useless stuff'
4- Thor stating that most americans are stupid
5- Martin Eriksson 'Well just wait until I post the Swedish "constitution"
on our national day.' (which I did already)
6-Fig says 'ALLLLLLLL you yanks hav fonny name' (funny)
7-Allan Laws comment; 'Why would anyone celebrate the birth of the biggest
pack of arseholes on the
planet.'

All comments were from non-Americans and all were completely unnecessary and
filled with hate except for Fig he just pointed out the funny names, which
were British BTW.

Most of you put together pieces to create some demented Picasso of what you
perceive as reality. You judge others on distorted facts and lack of
information. Most are quick to throw stones but we forget that we all live
in glass houses.

There was nothing wrong with my posting. It was the replies that were wrong.

I appoligize for nothing!