Acer Aspire TV OUT

Old December 3rd 03, 06:54 PM
news.mad.ttd.net

Default Acer Aspire TV OUT

Ive connected the SVHS cable to the TV but WIN XPdoes still not recognize
the TV and the button to switch to TV is still greyed out. The laptop has a
radeon 9200 card.... can anyone help me ?

Old December 5th 03, 01:32 PM
Stefano Campri

Ive connected the SVHS cable to the TV but WIN XPdoes still not recognize
the TV and the button to switch to TV is still greyed out. The laptop has

radeon 9200 card.... can anyone help me ?

i have had the same expirience with my TM alpha 550
the tv-out was damaged

you have to pay attention to plug the s-video cord
you have to plug the s-video cord when
both TV and notebook are switch-off
otherwise you'll burn the TV-OUT

i think you should send your notebook to assistance

Best regards,
Stefano Campri

Old December 7th 03, 11:10 PM
Daniel Wolf

Hi!

Take a look at the acer homepage in the support section. There your problem
is described. You hast have to download the new ati driver from the acer
homepage (search in FAQ section).

Hope this helps.

Bye the way i have the acer travelmate 291lci with intel graphics chip
(shared memory) and my tv-out doesn't work either. But i didn't find a
solution yet...

Greetings Daniel

Ive connected the SVHS cable to the TV but WIN XPdoes still not recognize
the TV and the button to switch to TV is still greyed out. The laptop has

radeon 9200 card.... can anyone help me ?

PLL in the acer Aspire 1710 / 1714 Gerd Kottsieper Overclocking 0 September 19th 04 08:10 AM
Acer Aspire 1300 laptop - how to get in! Paul Acer Computers 3 April 27th 04 11:33 PM
Acer Aspire 2000 series ||ac|| General 3 April 6th 04 01:17 PM
Acer Aspire PII 333Mhz tower freezes after counting memory Tom Wyrick Acer Computers 1 July 29th 03 03:24 PM
Acer Aspire 1315LC/1315LM Michael Murray Acer Computers 1 July 6th 03 09:23 PM