HP DV6936us - dead 29 days after warranty expires

Old December 25th 09, 10:32 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,comp.sys.hp.hardware
Justin[_8_]

Default HP DV6936us - dead 29 days after warranty expires

On 12/25/09 8:35 AM, News wrote:
Justin wrote:
On 12/24/09 7:15 PM, MuahMan wrote:
On Dec 24, 7:06 pm, wrote:
Justin wrote:
On 12/24/09 6:29 PM, News wrote:
MuahMan wrote:
On Dec 24, 5:25 pm, wrote:
On 12/24/09 5:02 PM, MuahMan wrote:

On Dec 24, 4:33 pm, wrote:
On 12/24/09 4:31 PM, MuahMan wrote:
On Dec 24, 4:27 pm, wrote:
On 12/24/09 4:13 PM, MuahMan wrote:
Go buy the whorish old hag $4500 dollar 27" iMac. It won't
work at
all, straight out of the box.
But at least they'll honor the warranty. Quit while you're
behind,
kiddo - you loose.
They won't honor the warranty. Since it's broken as soon as
you open
it you'll just have to return. Most people get one that works on
their
3rd or 4th try.
Wrong. They honored my warranty a year after I bought the
machine.
Stop making stuff up, its dangerous - you'll end up believing
your
own lies.
You've had a 27" iMac for over a year?
Wait they fixed your Apple under warranty because it was a year
old?
How come your Mac broke so quickly. Don't Macs just work?
Ir was a year and a half old.

If fact, if Macs just work. Why is there a class action suit
against
with thousands of plantiffs claiming their brand new 27" iMacs
wouldn't work and Apple denied the the problem?
**** happens. Look at the reliability surveys - if you can read.

If Macs just work. Why sell Apple Care at all?
Again, because machines break - just like everything.

If Machines just break.... like your P.O.S. Mac.... in less than a
year. Why are you complaining about the HP that lasted longer than
your P.O.S. Mac. Make up your mind your circular arguing ****stick.

The Apple you paid 3x broke faster than the HP. LOL

At least he's consistent -- consistently clueless.

You're confused.
The HP is broke. My first MB had a problem with the Bluetooth - fixed
under warranty in three days.
The HP is completely dead - as in unusable. The pubjab HP call girl
wanted $100. The only time I give a girl who won't give me her real
name $100 is if if cum at the end.

Aha. So your name is "John", not Justin.

So it would have been free if you weren't impotent. Seems like your
problem to me.

I have pills for that.

Take a double dose. You and Rush Limpdick.

Would it surprise you I voted for Obama?
Old December 25th 09, 10:37 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,comp.sys.hp.hardware
Steve de Mena[_2_]

Justin wrote:
On 12/25/09 2:55 PM, Tim Murray wrote:
Justin wrote:
On 12/24/09 4:09 PM, Justin wrote:

New development!
The hard drive is bad too. It won't read. I put it in an external
reader - nothing - won't mount under OSX or Win7. Yes, I put another
drive int he reader and it works fine.
Isn't that just great?
Pure HP PC quality!

http://tinypic.com/r/2djxojk/6

Do you have NTFS support enabled? Is it I heard the beta versions had it
enabled, but shipping version did not ... you have to enable it.

Leopard and SL have NTFS readability support enabled by default.
As illustrated int he video - the NTFS drive mounts perfectly, the HP
drive does not.

The HP drive was probably dropped and damaged.

Steve
Old December 25th 09, 11:09 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,comp.sys.hp.hardware
Frank Slootweg

Justin wrote:
On 12/25/09 11:28 AM, Frank Slootweg wrote:
wrote:

WOW! So tell me... How should I quantify the downtime? She runs her
own business. I'll make up a number. $1,000

I don't think!

Fixed.

And restored:

"downtime"? "business"? You bought a *consumer* *entertainment*
*notebook*, *without* extended warranty! How clueless can you get!?

"MBA"? I don't think so!

These clowns are SO predictable. When confronted with their own
cluelessness, they can only resort to post-editing.

QED. HTH. HAND. EOD. NI.
Old December 26th 09, 12:26 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,comp.sys.hp.hardware
Fred Winter

wrote:

WOW! So tell me... How should I quantify the downtime? She runs her
own business. I'll make up a number. $1,000
I don't think!

Fixed.

And restored:

"downtime"? "business"? You bought a *consumer* *entertainment*
*notebook*, *without* extended warranty! How clueless can you get!?

"MBA"? I don't think so!

These clowns are SO predictable. When confronted with their own
cluelessness, they can only resort to post-editing.

QED. HTH. HAND. EOD. NI.

Relax, everyone. Be patient.
It will all be better when they get out of third grade.
Old December 26th 09, 12:34 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,comp.sys.hp.hardware
MuahMan

Would it surprise you I voted for Obama?

As stupid as you are? No, it wouldn't surprise me at all. I can tell
by your stupidity that you need the government to take care of you.
Not that they will....
Old December 26th 09, 01:16 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,comp.sys.hp.hardware
Justin[_8_]

On 12/25/09 6:34 PM, MuahMan wrote:

Would it surprise you I voted for Obama?

As stupid as you are? No, it wouldn't surprise me at all. I can tell
by your stupidity that you need the government to take care of you.
Not that they will....

Would it also surprise you that I have a concealed carry permit?

First you make fun of liberals, then conservatives. I think you're
losing your marbles.
Old December 26th 09, 01:17 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,comp.sys.hp.hardware
Justin[_8_]

wrote:

WOW! So tell me... How should I quantify the downtime? She runs her
own business. I'll make up a number. $1,000

I don't think!

Fixed.

And restored:

and now we have another nymshifter.

I'm sorry did you say something about predictability?

Old December 26th 09, 01:18 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,comp.sys.hp.hardware
Justin[_8_]

Justin wrote:
On 12/24/09 4:09 PM, Justin wrote:

New development!
The hard drive is bad too. It won't read. I put it in an external
reader - nothing - won't mount under OSX or Win7. Yes, I put another
drive int he reader and it works fine.
Isn't that just great?
Pure HP PC quality!

http://tinypic.com/r/2djxojk/6

Do you have NTFS support enabled? Is it I heard the beta versions had it
enabled, but shipping version did not ... you have to enable it.

Leopard and SL have NTFS readability support enabled by default.
As illustrated int he video - the NTFS drive mounts perfectly, the HP
drive does not.

The HP drive was probably dropped and damaged.

Steve

do you see any evidence of damage to the outside of the (laptop's) case?
or is the HP case made from a speciall UFO type material that doesn't
get damages.
Old December 26th 09, 01:41 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,comp.sys.hp.hardware
Fa-groon

On Fri, 25 Dec 2009 13:32:18 -0800, Justin wrote
(in article ):

On Dec 24, 7:06 pm, wrote:
Justin wrote:

On Dec 24, 4:27 pm, wrote:
[...]

Ah, our great Marxist hope! I voted for him too, a decision that I am
starting to regret. He is nowhere near as left-wing as he seemed before the
election, and he also seems to be fairly incompetent, and in spite of his
Democratic Congress, almost totally ineffectual.

Old December 26th 09, 02:28 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,comp.sys.hp.hardware
Justin[_8_]

On Dec 24, 7:06 pm, wrote:
Justin wrote:

On Dec 24, 4:27 pm, wrote:
[...]

actually I agree.
I would have liked to have seen a McCain presidency. a war with Iran
and north Korea would have been beautiful. With the 65,000 US deaths in
the first two years a draft would have been necessary.
In which case I would have dodged it - of course.
Probably via bribes. The Amalfi coast would have been my new stomping
grounds.