How do I turn the power blinking light off? -- Resolved!

Old June 18th 07, 05:40 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Jam Master Jay

Default How do I turn the power blinking light off? -- Resolved!

The simple answer is that, if you open the computer case up, the on/
off light can be taken out of the front panel with a simple click
(it's constructed to be easily put in or taken out). Once it's out,
no more light!

Thanks for the other suggestions, even those that were on the
facetious side.

~J

On Feb 27, 12:18 am, wrote:
I know it's there for a reason, but I have my computer in my bedroom,
and that powerlightis simply annoying, especially at night! Maybe
if it weren't so bright...

Anyway, I have a Compaq Presario SR1020NX, and I was wondering if
there was any setting I could change to turn the lights out on thatlight. If nothing else, I'll just open the body of this thing up and
just disconnect the wires.

Thanks in advance!