FATALITY 939 Warning

Old April 22nd 05, 11:35 AM
LostSoul

Default FATALITY 939 Warning

This board will not do cas 2.5 or cas 3 with g skill LE 2 x 512 out of box or for overclocking with this memmory. I am presently stuck at cas 2 for overclocking an if i move it to cas 2.5 or cas 3 it bitches an errors like hell. And more voltage does nothing to help an tryed arranging other memmory settings also to no avail. Also you cant turn off several hidden bios functions like thermal trottlng for instance etc etc. An i get no replys to my e mails to them about it. Other memmory may be ok but remeber its mem voltage only goes to 2.8 not good enough in my book. Especially since its being cooled by otes stuff youd think it was ready to be overclocked but its crippled an probably intentionally as to not ruin future sales of faster boards. And lastly this is by far my first build so it is not my exsperience level with over 30 systems ive built this is first that would not do cas 2.5 or cas 3. And i bought the memmory knowing of the limitation of memmory voltage g skill is good at overclocking with less voltage. But i could never have dreamed or imagined of it not liking cas 2.5 or 3, YOURE WARNED
Old May 27th 05, 06:52 PM
LostSoul

Update memory was bad on that board. Replaced them an it is now fine.