netapp load question on fas760

Old March 31st 06, 02:14 AM posted to comp.arch.storage

Default netapp load question on fas760

I have an old FAS760 on loan for a learning system. I've loaded all
8 floppies of 6.5.6 and then listed the disks. I decided to pop up
one disk out so that I could later "add" it and when I rebooted the
system kept saying it couldn't find the image. What pulls here?
I thought loading the floppies put an image on each disk and
pulling one wouldn't matter. What exactly is loaded off the
floppies? And do I have to run something after the floppy load
to distribute or setup the filer?

I'm reloading the floppies with 5 out of the 6 disks in the system
so we'll see what happens.

Don