Dabs

Old December 6th 03, 10:41 PM
Alan

Default Dabs

Hi
What's wrong at Dabs.com, I've been using them for a few years now with
absolutely no problem. Only last weekend I ordered a B grade stock Wacom
intus2 A5 graphics tablet, my account said the order had been completed, it
never came. I then received an email from Andrea Helme Customer Services
Executive saying that there had been a stock error and the product wasn't
available so I would be refunded.
I was a bit miffed so I had another look at their B grade stock list, there
was another Wacom intus2 A5 tablet for sale so I ordered it, only this time
I paid for next day delivery, needless to say it hasn't arrived yet. I have
emailed their several times I have not received one reply. I
have telephoned their office on 01942 853488, they told me only emails would
be answered as there is no telephone support anymore, what! I don't
understand, no telephone support an no replies to my emails, shame on you
Dabs why do you treat your customers so badly.

Alan

Old December 7th 03, 01:24 AM
Lister

"Alan" wrote in message
Hi
What's wrong at Dabs.com,

snip

wots right with dabs ?

I've been using them for a few years now with
absolutely no problem. Only last weekend I ordered a B grade stock Wacom
intus2 A5 graphics tablet, my account said the order had been completed,

it
never came. I then received an email from Andrea Helme Customer Services
Executive saying that there had been a stock error and the product wasn't
available so I would be refunded.
I was a bit miffed so I had another look at their B grade stock list,

there
was another Wacom intus2 A5 tablet for sale so I ordered it, only this

time
I paid for next day delivery,

snip

Bigger fool you !

needless to say it hasn't arrived yet.

snip

suprise suprise ;(

I have emailed their several times I have not received one

reply.

snip

you aint the only one

I have telephoned their office on 01942 853488,

snip

"you are 197th in the queue, please hold on we value your call"

they told me only emails would
be answered as there is no telephone support anymore,

snip

There Aint NO SUPPORT anymore

what! I don't understand, no telephone support an no replies to my emails,

shame on you
Dabs why do you treat your customers so badly.
Alan.

snip

Because they can, and quite often Do, and until people wise up and stop
buying from them they will carry on doing it even more

Lister

Old December 7th 03, 09:30 AM
Alan

There Aint NO SUPPORT anymore

what! I don't understand, no telephone support an no replies to my

emails,
shame on you
Dabs why do you treat your customers so badly.
Alan.

snip

Because they can, and quite often Do, and until people wise up and stop
buying from them they will carry on doing it even more

Lister

Ok point taken, if this is how its going to be I'll go elsewhere for my
gear. However if this is a genuine mistake some kind of acknowledge would
be fine.
Its not ok to hide behind your email address :~(

Old December 7th 03, 10:01 AM
Mal

"Alan" wrote in message

There Aint NO SUPPORT anymore

what! I don't understand, no telephone support an no replies to my

emails,
shame on you
Dabs why do you treat your customers so badly.
Alan.

snip

Because they can, and quite often Do, and until people wise up and stop
buying from them they will carry on doing it even more

Lister

Ok point taken, if this is how its going to be I'll go elsewhere for my
gear. However if this is a genuine mistake some kind of acknowledge would
be fine.
Its not ok to hide behind your email address :~(

It's what they do but because we try to warn each other in groups like this
they, apparently, get all upset and refuse to take part. Many of us have had
similar problems which we've tried to resolve by courteous email contact but
the process is just hopeless. Live and learn!
Mal

Old December 7th 03, 11:22 AM
Ant C

"Alan" wrote in message
[...]

Hopefully someone from dabs will read your post and sort it out for you.
This is pretty poor seeing as you've specifically paid for the next day
delivery.

Old December 7th 03, 11:25 AM
Ant C

Hopefully someone from dabs will read your post and sort it out for you.
This is pretty poor seeing as you've specifically paid for the next day
delivery.

btw you'll need to post your order ref number here.

Old December 7th 03, 01:12 PM
Alan

"Ant C" wrote in message

Hopefully someone from dabs will read your post and sort it out for you.
This is pretty poor seeing as you've specifically paid for the next day
delivery.

btw you'll need to post your order ref number here.

sales order No:4719449

Old December 7th 03, 03:31 PM
Lister

Alan"

Don't take it as I was having a go at ya, its just so many ( and i mean
loads) of ppl are posting more and more complaints about Dabs, that nobody
should really be buying anything from them..
its nots as thro they are the cheapest anymore and yes at one time there
customer relations did excist.. ( just)
I myself, like you have bought many things from them over the past few
years, and always used to recommend them to others but over the past fews
months there service has totally hit rock bottom..
You would think that nowadays with so many e-companys poping up and giving
such a good service that dabs would be trying to make a stand and prove that
that do care about there new & excisting customers..

Its just as easy to click "buy it" on somebody elses site..

I think we all really need to make sure we let as many people as possible
know - not 2 use dabs

Old December 8th 03, 04:08 PM
Alan

"Lister" wrote in message
Alan"

Don't take it as I was having a go at ya, its just so many ( and i mean
loads) of ppl are posting more and more complaints about Dabs, that nobody
should really be buying anything from them..

Ok, no offence taken, I've just received an email from Dab's Chris Hodgin
saying my card will be refunded for my 1st order, I'm afraid he is behind
the times as this was already taken care of, its my new order that I am
concerned with it was ordered on 04/12/03 next day delivery was paid for,
nothing has arrived no current emails have been answered and my card has
been debited for this item order No:4719449. I thought the delay was
because of the Christmas rush but why the emails aren't being answered I
don't know, I must have tried mailing Dabs a dozen times at least now!!!!!:{
This is bloody bad service
Alan