Audigy 1394

Old March 11th 05, 06:59 AM
Mike Rojas

Default Audigy 1394

Hi everyone.
I know that this NG is for SB Live, but I was hoping that you can give a
hand with the pin assignments on the Creative Audigy cards that have a
firewire conection. I would like to route this out to the external port on
the front of my case

BTW is there a "creative.audigy" NG?

Thanks
Mike Rojas

Old March 11th 05, 04:48 PM
triXeo

Mike Rojas wrote:
Hi everyone.
I know that this NG is for SB Live, but I was hoping that you can give a
hand with the pin assignments on the Creative Audigy cards that have a
firewire conection. I would like to route this out to the external port on
the front of my case

BTW is there a "creative.audigy" NG?

Thanks
Mike Rojas

- http://www.frontx.com/info/creative.html
- http://www.driverheaven.net/showthread.php?t=51505
- Google with your own words "pin assignments on the Creative Audigy"

creative.products.sound_blaster.audigy
Old March 13th 05, 04:31 AM
Mike Rojas

Thanks triXeo,
Two references are great and more starting points to explore.

Mike Rojas