How to get Printer Serial Number ?

Old February 18th 05, 11:11 PM
Frantz

Default How to get Printer Serial Number ?

Hello

I'm making an inventory soft and i would like te get the serial
numbers of printers...

I have search a mean or a tool which permit to get this serial number
but i have found nothing on the net...

So, does someone know how i can get this serial number ?

Thanks.

F.P.
Old February 19th 05, 01:44 AM
Harvey

"Frantz" wrote in message
om...
Hello

I'm making an inventory soft and i would like te get the serial
numbers of printers...

I have search a mean or a tool which permit to get this serial number
but i have found nothing on the net...

So, does someone know how i can get this serial number ?

Thanks.

F.P.

Look on the back of the printer where its normaly wrote or stamped on a
plate?

Old February 24th 05, 03:39 AM
tomcas

Frantz wrote:
Hello

I'm making an inventory soft and i would like te get the serial
numbers of printers...

I have search a mean or a tool which permit to get this serial number
but i have found nothing on the net...

So, does someone know how i can get this serial number ?

Thanks.

F.P.

HP puts them in the registry.

tip: lpr printer to the router's printer port lew@csus_abcdefg.edu Printers 0 January 4th 05 03:28 AM
Serial printer in LAN Maurizio General 1 June 30th 04 12:59 PM
Can I get a recovey number w/o serial number? Dr John Compaq Computers 8 April 27th 04 12:00 PM
"Invalid electronic serial number" Vin Compaq Computers 3 February 18th 04 01:11 PM
Nero 6 - Demo Download -What about serial number? Walt Fles Cdr 2 July 26th 03 04:30 PM