A5200 + W2k

Old June 8th 04, 02:42 PM
Rich

Default A5200 + W2k

Dear All,

Does anyone have any advice regarding running a5200 with a w2k host?
Specifically I have a 5200 that the w2k host sees, and then asks for a
driver for a "sun sena scsi enclosure". I can't find such a driver on
the web.
Within disk manager I can see the luns, so I could allways ignore the
messags and mount the volumes that way as a quick fix, but where would
the fun be in that?
Also, although this unit is pre-formated, I don't seem to be able to
find any notes/software for managing it from a 2k host - is there
anything?

Thanks in advance,

Rich
Old June 8th 04, 07:29 PM
Zak

Rich wrote:

Does anyone have any advice regarding running a5200 with a w2k host?
Specifically I have a 5200 that the w2k host sees, and then asks for a
driver for a "sun sena scsi enclosure". I can't find such a driver on
the web.

Also, although this unit is pre-formated, I don't seem to be able to
find any notes/software for managing it from a 2k host - is there
anything?

It is a JBOD, so there is not much really interesting stuff. The
enclosure managemnet tells you stuff like that power supply status, lets
you offline disks and put something on the display.

Thomas
Old June 10th 04, 08:41 AM
Rich

Cheers Thomas,
Your right - not much fun at all realy ;-(
My disks are formating now in array manager.
Rich