Settings for printing DVDs on ip720 using Nero Cover Designer

Old February 19th 15, 02:04 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
John B[_6_]

Default Settings for printing DVDs on ip720 using Nero Cover Designer

I have been printing DVDs using Nero Cover Designer and my Canon Pixma
ip4950. Unfortunately this printer has failed and I have bought a Pixma
ip7250. I have lots of Nero files I need to use, but I need the positioning
settings for the new tray. I managed to find the settings for the old
machine online but can't find any yet for the new machine. Each Canon
printer I've used has had different tray settings which I've managed to get
online. I've drawn a blank so far for the ip7250.

Please does anyone out there use Nero Cover Designer with the ip7250 and can
post the settings, that would be great.

Thanks in anticipation.

John B.

Old February 20th 15, 03:42 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Gernot Hassenpflug[_4_]

"John B" writes:

I have been printing DVDs using Nero Cover Designer and my Canon Pixma
ip4950. Unfortunately this printer has failed and I have bought a Pixma
ip7250. I have lots of Nero files I need to use, but I need the positioning
settings for the new tray. I managed to find the settings for the old
machine online but can't find any yet for the new machine. Each Canon
printer I've used has had different tray settings which I've managed to get
online. I've drawn a blank so far for the ip7250.

Hello John,

I don't know about Windows, applications, and tray settings.
However, you might try looking if you can find tray settings for Canon
printers that use the same tray type as the iP7200 family.

Since the iP7200 family uses Tray J, here is the list of Canon devices
(note the sub-number depends on the region of the globe where marketed)
that uses this tray type:

MX920 family
iP7200 family (of which you have the iP7250)
MG5400 family
MG6300 family
MG6500 family

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Gernot Hassenpflug
--
NNTP on Emacs 24.3 from Windows 7
Old February 23rd 15, 02:06 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
John B[_6_]

"John B" wrote in message
I have been printing DVDs using Nero Cover Designer and my Canon Pixma
ip4950. Unfortunately this printer has failed and I have bought a Pixma
ip7250. I have lots of Nero files I need to use, but I need the positioning
settings for the new tray. I managed to find the settings for the old
machine online but can't find any yet for the new machine. Each Canon
printer I've used has had different tray settings which I've managed to get
online. I've drawn a blank so far for the ip7250.

Please does anyone out there use Nero Cover Designer with the ip7250 and
can post the settings, that would be great.

Thanks in anticipation.

John B.

I've solved it! I'd missed out one of the stages in the setup process to
access the tray. Because I hadn't had to do that for the last four years
since the last setup from new, I had forgotten it needed doing. My fault -
sorry! Everything now working. Thanks

Nero 7 Cover Designer [email protected] Cdr 0 March 28th 06 03:41 PM
Nero Cover Designer help please Stuart Reed Cdr 1 January 9th 06 07:38 AM
Nero cover designer Fitz Cdr 2 February 11th 05 09:49 PM
Nero Cover Designer Barry R Cdr 0 April 24th 04 10:42 PM
Invalid page fault using Nero Cover Designer (Nero Burning Rom 6) jack Cdr 0 November 3rd 03 09:05 PM