print on heavy pepaers

Old December 9th 14, 07:52 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
adriatic

Default print on heavy pepaers

What is te heayes paper you are able to print from your expirience?

If you are interested we have a technology for color print on Kunstdruck
500 and 725 gr paper on two inexpensive printers in tandem.

Old December 11th 14, 02:37 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
adriatic

http://adriatix.hr/A_PROIZVODI/A_Glo...SCN9267_LL.jpg

vs

http://adriatix.hr/A_PROIZVODI/A_Glo...SCN9269_LL.jpg

Old December 11th 14, 04:16 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
David H. Lipman

From: "Adriatic"

"Adriatic" wrote in message
What is te heayes paper you are able to print from your expirience?

If you are interested we have a technology for color print on Kunstdruck
500 and 725 gr paper on two inexpensive printers in tandem.

You are no longer talking about "paper" and have gone past "card stock".

With that kind of thickness you are not talking consumer or prosumer OTC
printers but specialty printers. Ones that don't move over rollers but
print flat.

--
Dave
http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp

Old December 11th 14, 06:42 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
adriatic

No

this is stacked process in two to three layers

250 + 250 +250 gr/sm2 Glued with special Laser glue toner in heat press or
plastificator

Maybe you can read this translation

http://translate.google.com/translat...ml &sandbox=1

Old December 12th 14, 04:09 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
David H. Lipman

From: "Adriatic"

No

this is stacked process in two to three layers

250 + 250 +250 gr/sm2 Glued with special Laser glue toner in heat press or
plastificator

Maybe you can read this translation

Are you suggesting a product ?

That's why you post as "Adriatic" and are now suggesting "Adriatix Toner" ?

Old December 12th 14, 08:27 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
adriatic

Do you have HP LasrJet 1200 or 1300 ?

If you do not have one of them you can forget this option

So this is not a big deal for yourself

Just an small window for someone with this need.

Old December 12th 14, 06:28 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Yianni[_3_]

Maybe you can read this translation
http://translate.google.com/translat...ml &sandbox=1

Google translation doesn't help me understand what you are saying. Try this:
translate in english, then back to croatian. Change whatever you don't
understand. Then again to english, and back to croatian.

Old December 12th 14, 11:36 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
adriatic

If you have any question let me knew

But what is the most interesting I do not knew for any simmilar solution

1. you can stack two paper by sprey glue
2. Liquid glue
3. There has been some tissue for thermo staching two papers

But here you made this glue transfer by your laser printer

Old December 14th 14, 05:59 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Yianni[_3_]

"Adriatic" wrote in message
If you have any question let me knew

But what is the most interesting I do not knew for any simmilar solution

1. you can stack two paper by sprey glue
2. Liquid glue
3. There has been some tissue for thermo staching two papers

But here you made this glue transfer by your laser printer

I continue not understanding. Please, use my method to "tweak" the english
translation. Especially this
http://adriatix.hr/A_PROIZVODI/A_BRA...20%20Print.htm may
be the most useful.

Old December 16th 14, 10:11 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
adriatic

"Yianni" wrote in message
http://adriatix.hr/A_PROIZVODI/A_BRA...20%20Print.htm
may

be the most useful.

Yes

But is the most confidental project.

If you like I can sent you a sample base on your text . So you may verify it
with some pure sight person.

You can not publish on the web all what someone would like to knew.
OK?