Epson Smart Panel Software Version 2.5 for the Epson perfection 1660

Old May 9th 08, 03:28 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
junoman

Default Epson Smart Panel Software Version 2.5 for the Epson perfection 1660

Anyone know where I can get the Epson Smart Panel Software Version 2.5 for
the Epson perfection 1660? I bought a Used scanner and I didnt come with the
software. Thanks for any assistance.

Old May 12th 08, 01:22 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
tomm42

On May 8, 10:28 pm, "junoman" wrote:
Anyone know where I can get the Epson Smart Panel Software Version 2.5 for
the Epson perfection 1660? I bought a Used scanner and I didnt come with the
software. Thanks for any assistance.

Look for Epson Scan on the Epson web site, they should have it for
this scanner. May include the Smart Panel app. Go to tech support on
the site.

Tom
Old June 13th 08, 02:29 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
okeefe58

I have 3.2 if you need it -came w/cx4600, but I think it will work -I'm
guessing its the same program on all epson discs

Old May 13th 09, 07:17 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
kitsch

junoman;653717 Wrote:
Anyone know where I can get the Epson Smart Panel Software Version 2.5
for
the Epson perfection 1660? I bought a Used scanner and I didnt come
with the
software. Thanks for any assistance.

i need a copy as well. i know this thread is old but can anyone help me
out?

thanx

ko

Old May 22nd 09, 04:15 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Patty

On Wed, 13 May 2009 01:17:03 -0500, kitsch wrote:

junoman;653717 Wrote:
Anyone know where I can get the Epson Smart Panel Software Version 2.5
for
the Epson perfection 1660? I bought a Used scanner and I didnt come
with the
software. Thanks for any assistance.

i need a copy as well. i know this thread is old but can anyone help me
out?

thanx

ko

I had Smart Panel v1.x that came with my Epson Perfection 1240U. When I
upgraded my system to Windows XP, the Smart Panel would no longer run.
Smart Panel is not necessary to use Epson scanners. All you need is the
correct TWAIN driver which can be downloaded from the Epson Support
website. I scan directly into my Photo Editing software and I use a
freebie program called iCarbon for making copies. I've never missed Smart
Panel once I quit using it. In fact, when they finally offered an update
to use my version Smart Panel software with Windows XP for $9.95 download,
$14.95 CD, I didn't even bother with it.

Patty
Old May 26th 09, 10:56 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Traveller

Further to this - search the "downloads" area of "tech. support" at
http://www.newsoftinc.com/ where it seems V2.5 is available.

traveller