Ebuyer Returned Return

Old September 9th 07, 08:53 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
DerekBaker

Default Ebuyer Returned Return

Been told by ebuyer: This item was tested for the fault reported and
the fault could not be duplicated. It will be returned to the customer
with no further action.

Haven't received any other communication. Will I receive notification
when it is sent?

Thanks
--
Derek

Old September 10th 07, 11:03 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
DerekBaker

* Mike:
"DerekBaker" wrote in message
Been told by ebuyer: This item was tested for the fault reported and the
fault could not be duplicated. It will be returned to the customer with no
further action.

Haven't received any other communication. Will I receive notification when
it is sent?

No

Gee, that's good.

--
Derek
Old September 11th 07, 06:11 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
[email protected]

On 10 Sep, 11:03, DerekBaker wrote:
Gee, that's good.

I'd suggest calling them, but you did say 'ebuyer'.

Old September 11th 07, 08:08 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
James Grabowski

DerekBaker wrote:

* Mike:
"DerekBaker" wrote in message
Been told by ebuyer: This item was tested for the fault reported and the
fault could not be duplicated. It will be returned to the customer with no
further action.

Haven't received any other communication. Will I receive notification when
it is sent?

No

Gee, that's good.

Unless they've changed their systems recently then it's wrong. A new
order will be generated to return the item and you should get
confirmation of this.

--
James
Old September 12th 07, 12:44 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
DerekBaker

* James Grabowski:
DerekBaker wrote:
* Mike:
"DerekBaker" wrote in message
Been told by ebuyer: This item was tested for the fault reported and the
fault could not be duplicated. It will be returned to the customer with no
further action.

Haven't received any other communication. Will I receive notification when
it is sent?

No

Gee, that's good.

Unless they've changed their systems recently then it's wrong. A new
order will be generated to return the item and you should get
confirmation of this.

Or not. Came Tuesday: no notification.

--
Derek