Well, I'm testing my new software, and this should sound like DEVO and NOT.

Old September 16th 06, 09:05 AM posted to alt.fan.jennifer-love-hewitt,creative.products.sound_blaster.live,alt.music.midi
The Flavored Coffeee Guy

Default Well, I'm testing my new software, and this should sound like DEVO and NOT.

In my work to create a hallucinogenic SoundFont, I have found two that
works really well with Whip It.

If you download whip_it.zip at this site, and load the soundfont that
comes with it, then create a wave file recording, then make either a CD
audio track, or an mp3. This will sound great with those little
headphones, and allot like Devo. But, if you put in a car with the
subwoofer, it'll sound like an earthquake walked through the song.

If you test the soundfonts used in it, one is flagelent. But, you
won't know for sure how so, until you play the Charleston and hear it.
They are both there when you play Whip It, but the headphones can't
approach those low frequencies, and make them audiable. The subwoofer
almost tears itself appart playin' it.

http://elgersmad.homestead.com/files...nts/index.html

Playing a chord with good sounding soundfont shows you something very
different. Anything around the first three octives in a chord is flat,
and doesn't sound pretty. But, after that, it does sound great and
amazingly so.

Old September 16th 06, 09:36 AM posted to alt.fan.jennifer-love-hewitt,creative.products.sound_blaster.live,alt.music.midi
The Flavored Coffeee Guy

Now, it could just be me, but the Charleston, sounds more like Mr.
Bean, trying to sing in a lion's den.

Old September 16th 06, 06:20 PM posted to alt.fan.jennifer-love-hewitt,creative.products.sound_blaster.live,alt.music.midi
The Flavored Coffeee Guy

If you have a midi keyboard, you can actually play each note in a chord
one at a time in the first three octives, and each not will sound good
independantly. But, played together, sounds like ass.

Old September 18th 06, 08:02 PM posted to alt.fan.jennifer-love-hewitt,creative.products.sound_blaster.live,alt.music.midi
Folk

On 16 Sep 2006 10:20:44 -0700, "The Flavored Coffeee Guy"
wrote:

If you have a midi keyboard, you can actually play each note in a chord
one at a time in the first three octives, and each not will sound good
independantly. But, played together, sounds like ass.

Don't bogart that joint, my friend...
Old September 20th 06, 07:11 AM posted to alt.fan.jennifer-love-hewitt,creative.products.sound_blaster.live,alt.music.midi
The Flavored Coffeee Guy

As cheesy as it seems for a midi soundfont, it's only what you can do
with my software that makes the anomolies possible.

In the first soundfont the first harmonic, is half the frequency of the
tuned note, the second harmonic is the next odd harmonic up, then the
first octive, then the next odd harmonic, the second octive up, and the
finally the last is the next odd harmonic up, and that is why not one
chord sounds good, but any one note played by itself sounds good.
DEVO's bass line is one note at a time. Whereas, the Charleston
continues to play chords in the lower octives on the keyboard. So, it
always sounds like bad gas. My software isn't used to create
soundfonts, but artificial sound samples. That is why I am looking for
the voice of opinion. Other than that, my research independant of my
software is what I used to pick the frequencies before generating an
even tempered scale. But, it also allows me to do allot more. So,
your opinion of the soundfont is important too me, and at the same
time, you using soundfont from sound blaster's web site to modify what
is there, should it sound good, or bad, and contain some illusion for
your ears, where you know how many keys were pressed, how many notes
were played, and found an anomoly, is also important too me.

Old September 20th 06, 07:47 AM posted to alt.fan.jennifer-love-hewitt,creative.products.sound_blaster.live,alt.music.midi
fritz

"The Flavored Coffeee Guy" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

what ever does this have to
do with jennifer love hewitt?

Old September 20th 06, 08:18 PM posted to alt.fan.jennifer-love-hewitt,creative.products.sound_blaster.live,alt.music.midi
The Flavored Coffeee Guy

http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/hewitt...56/album.jhtml

She's a musician, and an actress. Therefore, her opinion is equal to
her weight in gold or more properly valued at it's weight in only the
finest caviar. 4 eggs 40 bucks, and that's far less than an ounce..

https://finecaviar.com/index1.shtml

Old September 20th 06, 08:30 PM posted to alt.fan.jennifer-love-hewitt,creative.products.sound_blaster.live,alt.music.midi
The Flavored Coffeee Guy

http://www.1-800-caviar.com/iranian-beluga.html

And if you really shop around, you'll see that some is worth more than
gold. ALMAS

http://www.nvogue.com/nVogueFoods/Ca...aviarguide.htm

Now compare that to a search for stinky cheese, and all of it's
yummieness.

http://www.cheesesupply.com/default.php?cPath=4_78

http://blogcritics.org/archives/2004/07/18/214808.php

http://www.primidi.com/2004/11/30.html

Now, if you've ever smelled either the world's most expensive cheese,
or just outright the stinkiest, it's not even humanly possible, and
yes, I do mean that her **** don't stink.

Old September 20th 06, 08:44 PM posted to alt.fan.jennifer-love-hewitt,creative.products.sound_blaster.live,alt.music.midi
The Flavored Coffeee Guy

If this can make money:
http://snaps.snapsoid.com/~Dubya_pen_holder

I can make a small fortune selling keychains made from her famous ****!
I would no longer want, anything!

Old September 20th 06, 09:03 PM posted to alt.fan.jennifer-love-hewitt,creative.products.sound_blaster.live,alt.music.midi
The Flavored Coffeee Guy

It is impossible to define exactly what I mean and not sound rude. I'm
sorry for that. But, if I had just said, "I could make more money just
selling her ****" I couldn't be sure she wouldn't think I was about to
put her house and everything she owns on the auction block. Should I
had said, "Her ****'s gold" she still might look around and just see
furniture going out the door on ebay. Her special touch is priceless,
no doubt, but I'm serious, I could sell her ****, raw crap, and make
keychains out of a turd and make more money.