reliable shop

Old November 1st 06, 05:25 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
News Reader

Default Latest site of "Mobiteh" scammer

"Hippy" wrote in message
.uk...
Dr Teeth made the point of:
I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when "Cornelius J Rat"
opened his gob and said:

Latest incarnation of this scam is http://www.aigars.co.uk/

What's the scam, allegedly.

You pay them, they don't deliver, you loose all your money.

--
Regards
Hippy

Prices on popular attractive or high-end goods that are approximately half
usual competitive prices then when they have sucked you in the keep your
money and send you excuses or nothing.

As I understand it, recall, etc. (based on what has been reported / others
say).

Best wishes,

News Reader

Old November 1st 06, 05:27 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
News Reader

opened his gob and said:

Latest incarnation of this scam is http://www.aigars.co.uk/

What's the scam, allegedly.

You pay them, they don't deliver, you loose all your money.

--
Regards
Hippy

Prices on popular attractive or high-end goods that are approximately half
usual competitive prices then when they have sucked you in the keep your
money and send you excuses or nothing.

As I understand it, recall, etc. (based on what has been reported / others
say).

Best wishes,

News Reader

P.s. I think they prefer western union as the method of payment (I even seem
to recall that it may after you get to the end of the shopping cart - have
to regretfully inform you that due to x, y or z their [alleged] credit card
processing is temporarily unavailable / off-line or some such so "please"
"just" "pop over" western union and pay us that way - sic - lol) .

Best wishes,

News Reader

Old November 1st 06, 10:02 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Cornelius J Rat

"News Reader" wrote

P.s. I think they prefer western union as the method of payment (I even
seem
to recall that it may after you get to the end of the shopping cart - have
to regretfully inform you that due to x, y or z their [alleged] credit
card
processing is temporarily unavailable / off-line or some such so "please"
"just" "pop over" western union and pay us that way - sic - lol) .

That's the one. Previous incarnations include dexdigital.co.uk,
anvidirect.co.uk, eastelectronics.co.uk, mobiteh.co.uk, mobileinc.co.uk and
cxmusic.co.uk (aimed at musicians). Google search: "We offer a unique
service of selling goods by retail for the producers wholesale prices." They
seem to change name and website every couple of months.

Old November 1st 06, 02:37 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Rob S

On Wed, 1 Nov 2006 09:02:16 -0000, "Cornelius J Rat"
wrote:

-That's the one. Previous incarnations include dexdigital.co.uk,
-anvidirect.co.uk, eastelectronics.co.uk, mobiteh.co.uk, mobileinc.co.uk and
-cxmusic.co.uk (aimed at musicians). Google search: "We offer a unique
-service of selling goods by retail for the producers wholesale prices." They
-seem to change name and website every couple of months.

But there's a bloke with a yellow jumper on moving around on their webcam... it
must be genuine! But no other sales staff......

-Rob
robatwork at mail dot com
Old November 1st 06, 06:20 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Dr Teeth

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when Rob S
opened his gob and said:

But there's a bloke with a yellow jumper on moving around on their webcam... it
must be genuine! But no other sales staff......

Phew, thanks all for the heads up. I'm tempted to 'order' something
just to see if the Western Union payment option arises!

--
Cheers,

Guy

Old November 25th 06, 07:33 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Jon D

On 01 Nov 2006, Cornelius J Rat
wrote:

"News Reader" wrote

P.s. I think they prefer western union as the method of payment (I
even seem
to recall that it may after you get to the end of the shopping
cart - have to regretfully inform you that due to x, y or z their
[alleged] credit card
processing is temporarily unavailable / off-line or some such so
"please" "just" "pop over" western union and pay us that way - sic
- lol) .

That's the one. Previous incarnations include dexdigital.co.uk,
anvidirect.co.uk, eastelectronics.co.uk, mobiteh.co.uk,
mobileinc.co.uk and cxmusic.co.uk (aimed at musicians). Google
search: "We offer a unique service of selling goods by retail for
the producers wholesale prices." They seem to change name and
website every couple of months.

These pages seems to have mysteriously gone. Would like to see them
.... nothing in Google cahe or Way Back machine.

Where can I see what the site was like?

Old November 27th 06, 09:54 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Cornelius J Rat

"Jon D" wrote

These pages seems to have mysteriously gone. Would like to see them
... nothing in Google cahe or Way Back machine.

Where can I see what the site was like?

I use Google.co.uk to look for "We offer a unique service of selling goods
by retail for
the producers wholesale prices". Right now that returns one response -
wmusic.co.uk (now taken down), but you can click on repeat the search with
the omitted results included. Use the cached versions to get (today)
wmusic.co.uk, aigars.co.uk, anvidirect.co.uk, mobileinc.co.uk,
starkdigital.co.uk and cxmusic.co.uk.

I guess that if they read the news they'll change that phrase and I'll have
to look for something else.
Oh, and if you want to see what "their" warehouse was like on the older
sites go to Expansys, whose feed they used.

Old December 5th 06, 01:14 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
[email protected]

Uh-oh... starkdigital.co.uk is back, scamming from a dwhs.net server