SoundBlaster Live! CT4780... OEM, or retail?

Old March 21st 06, 01:57 PM posted to creative.products.sound_blaster.live

Default SoundBlaster Live! CT4780... OEM, or retail?

I bought one of these off eBay used. It came with the card
only. I was wondering if it is an OEM, or retail card. It has the
SoundBlaster Live! logo on the board.
There is also a 3 pin jumper labled JP2 near the CD_SPDIF pin
plug. Does anyone know what this jumper is for?
Old March 21st 06, 06:40 PM posted to creative.products.sound_blaster.live

"Larry Roberts" wrote in message
I bought one of these off eBay used. It came with the card
only. I was wondering if it is an OEM, or retail card. It has the
SoundBlaster Live! logo on the board.
There is also a 3 pin jumper labled JP2 near the CD_SPDIF pin
plug. Does anyone know what this jumper is for?

You should be able to find a manual for the board on the Creative website.
You may be ok with the Live but the Audigy2 requires the original drivers to
be installed before installing newer drivers. It's been a PIA enough that
it's doubtful I'll buy Creative again.
YMMV