I am upset at Creative Technology because they no longer make Creative Music Synth [220].

Old January 28th 07, 03:02 AM posted to creative.products.sound_blaster.live
Radium

Default I am upset at Creative Technology because they no longer make Creative Music Synth [220].

Hi:

I know I've brought this subject up -- and in other groups -- before
but I just can't get over it. I apologize profusely to those who might
be annoyed. I hate PCI sound cards and their sick sample playback MIDI
synth.

I request that readers please read this message from began to end
until they fully understand it.

I hate sick sample playback MIDI synths.

I just wish the audio communities would revert back to real, non-
emulated SB16 FM synthesis and upgrade from there.

FM emulation [or any audio emulation for that matter] is sample
playback. Sample playback synth = human kakaa

SB Live stinks like human kakaa. It has no real music synthesis. Its
all kakaa-like emulation.

SB16 PCI has the disadvantages of SB16 ISA [e.g. limitation to 16-bit
resolution] without the advantages [e.g. *real* FM synthesis]. All
SB16 PCIs should be burned in oxyacetylene flames.

AFAIK, some PCI cards contain something called 'Yamaha FM synth'. I
don't really like it though, it is emulation. The Avance sound card
has 'Avance FM synth', but its also a real stinker as it isn't a real
synth. The evil PCI loves to inflict pain on other types of slot --
ISA being the unfortunate victim. PCI cards don't contain real FM
synth.

Anything kind of 'OPL' a PCI would have, would be emulation. The only
'OPL' any PCI cards have is OPL emulation. Emulation stinks like human
diarrhea kakaa foam. I don't understand why a PCI card cannot contain
a real FM synth like Creative Music Synth [220]. Is there a technical
barrier to this?

I can easily tell the difference between the freshness, brightness,
warmth, and liveliness *real* synth from the stale, cacophonous -- or
rather KAKAA-FOAMous -- fart of emulation.

Creative Music Synth [220] = SB16 ISA's FM synth = my favorite MIDI
synth.

I don't care for other MIDI synths.

Creative Music Synth [220] is:

1. Real

and

2. Digital

and

3. Hardware

and

4. Real-time

All other FM synths are okay. Wavetables are also good. But I don't
care for them.

Here are my ratings for *soundcard* MIDI synths in the order from best
to worst:

1. Creative Music Synth [220]
2. All digital hardware FM synths other than Creative Music Synth
[220]
3. Wavetables, non-FM digital synths, analog [non-digital] synths
4. Sample playback synths

Sample playback synths are the worst.

Sample playback synths STEEEENKS!!!!

Sample playback MIDI synths are the worst audio equipment ever. They
are stinky, tickly, itchy, creepy, irritating, farty, hissy,
terrifying, disgusting, and annoying.

I like the audio quality of Creative Music Synth [220]. It sounds so
warm, fresh, bright, rejuvenating, lively and effervescent.

The only thing about Creative Technology that I like is their Creative
Music Synth [220]. Other than that, they are a piece of kakaa.

Creative Technology is one f--king piece of crap that provides sh--ty
customer service. Their tech support is so limited.

Creative Technology used to be such a great company 13 years ago. Now
there are nothing but stinky-diarrhea-kakaa-foam-of-humans.

I've asked them about Creative Music Synth [220] -- through a variety
of means, including but not limited to phone, fax, and their online
tech support -- only to be totally-ignored. I asked them about this
for the past 5 years. Never got a decent answer. In addition, most of
their online tech support is pre-written garbage.

Creative Technology also uses such f--ked up sickening disgusting
sample playback synths in their PCI cards.

I wish that a gang of persons who support Creative Music Synth [220]
would attack Creative Technology and force them to make hardware
versions of Creative Music Synth [220] -- in PCI cards that are
compatible with PCI slots and Windows XP -- upgraded from 16-bit to 32-
bit and from 44.1 KHz to 192 KHz. And from there, keep on upgrading!
When XP and PCI are obsolete then Creative Technology should be forced
to make even newer hardware versions of CMS220 -- with even wider bit-
resolutions and higher sample-rates -- that are compatible with the
newer hardwares and softwares that will exist in that future time.

If Creative Technology refuses, I hope the CMS220-advocating gang ties
up the people who make up that company and torturously force them to
repeatedly listen to sample playback MIDI synths and emulation until
those Creative personnel are annoyed with burning headaches and are
deathly desperate for an escape. Only then will the people of Creative
Technology do the right thing -- make upgraded versions of Creative
Music Synth [220].

A rich spoiled-rotten company like Creative deserves to be heinously
hijacked and forced to do their duties.

The least Creative Technology Ltd could do is put a *real* 32-bit, 192
kHz, version of Creative Music Synth [220]. But
noooooooooooooooooooooo! They are too f--king lazy.

Its not just Creative Technology that's responsible. Its also the
fault of self-destructive customers who don't mind paying $$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$ for those crappy sample playback synths. F--k those customers
as well. Masochistic perverts! I don't care if those customers destroy
themselves. Though, I sure as f--k don't want them destroying me! Such
customers should eat their own stinky diarrhea kakaa foam. If you feed
a scum, then you're just as filthy as that scum and I sincerely hope
you suffer just as much.

I feel like torching the chips of sample playback synths with
oxyacetylene flames to distort their audio output.

Anyone who respectfully uses any sample playback MIDI synth needs to
be put in a mental hospital ASAP for his/her own good as [s]he is a
danger to him/herself.

Creative Music Synth [220] is my favorite MIDI synth.

Its those sample playback synths that are crap.

Sadly most MIDI magazines advertise the kakaa-stinky sample playback
as a good thing often referring to them as 'wavetables'. These sick
marketers call sample playback synthesis 'realistic sounding'.

Sample playbacks synths are nothing more than the sound of a stinky
fart emitted from a human colon.

I've been looking hard for true FM synths. No luck. Most PCI cards
have OPL emulation. I hate FM emulation. FM emulation -- much like any
sample playback synthesis -- is to the ear what human kakaa is to the
nose.

I want *real* FM synthesis not some stinky trashy out-of-a-human-
behind emulation.

Those stinky-f==king marketers who refer to sample playback synthesis
as 'wavetables' deserve to be thrown into the sewer and made to eat
their own crap.

There is a world of different between sample playback synthesis and
wavetable synthesis.

If you still believe the marketer-induced myth that wavetable
synthesis and sample playback synthesis are the same thing, then
please educate yourself with the hardcore scientific facts presented
on the following link:

http://www.musicdsp.org/files/Wavetable-101.pdf

Wavetable synthesis is so much better than any kakaa-spitting sample
playback synth but not nearly as heavenly as *true* FM synthesis. Of
all the *true* FM synths, Creative Music Synth [220] is my favorite.

If a synth is *not*:

1. *Real*

AND

2. *Digital*

AND

3. *Real-time*

AND

4. *Hardware*

then it,
STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEE*
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEE*
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEE*
EEEEEEEEEEENKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!

Here is what I would like to do. I would like to make some replicable
electronic nanobots that will search for sample playback MIDI synths
in any part of the world and attach to the digital chips of sample
playback MIDI synths. These nanobots should contain magnetic receivers
that will extract any random environmental magnetic audio
signals 2 kHz and 50 kHz [excluding spikes, square-waves, white noise,
brown noise, pink noise and bass sounds]. The nanobots then amplify
those signals to the point where they would significantly interfere
with -- and cause inductive crosstalk in -- the audio signals in the
digital electronic chips of the sample playback MIDI synths. This will
cause sample playback MIDI synths to be full of annoying -- and
perhaps even frightening -- auditory disuptions from environmental
magnetic interference.

That way all companies will be forced to make *real* synths and the
listeners will be forced to adapt to the excellent audio quality of
*real* synths. For those who miss their stinky human kakaa foam of
sample playback synths, well, f--k them!

I try playing Creative Music Synth [220], through my so-called
'karaoke voice canceller' -- which inverts the phase of one stereo
channel [right or left] and then combines it the other channel --
which results in anything identical in both the left and right
channels being removed. I get a mono of what was different in the left
and right channels.

When I play Creative Music Synth [220] audio through the voice-
canceller, it sounds more treble, sharper, brighter, warmer, and
crisper than when I don't use the voice-canceller.

Any understanding, cooperation, and assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Radium

Old January 28th 07, 08:20 PM posted to creative.products.sound_blaster.live
Folk

On 27 Jan 2007 19:02:06 -0800, "Radium" wrote:

I request that readers please read this message from began to end
until they fully understand it.

I'd rather pull my eyeballs out with a grappling hook.

Get a life.