CityLink

Old December 21st 06, 12:30 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Simon Dean

Default CityLink

Looks like my computer build for Christmas has gone tits up.

Scan posted a parcel via CityLink on the 19th December and I received it
on the 20th.

Aria posted a parcel containing my Mobo on 18th December... CityLink
attempted to deliver on 19th December but people were out. Then they did
arrive at 9.50... but the card did say they'd deliver the following day...

So... 20th December... Scan parcel arrives, no parcel from Aria.

Look at the CityLink tracking, apaprently the Aria parcel was returned
to Depot on the 19th December and not subsequently loaded back onto a van.

So. Call in to CityLink... "Its missing". "We don't know where it is".

Great.

So, it was returned to CityLink and you've lost it? Or someones stolen
it? Either way, why should that happen?

Don't get me wrong, I like CityLink, they're a relatively local firm for
me, and therefore, if things go pear shaped, I can usually go and
collect with ease! Unlike that F***ing hellhole Parcelline at
Smethwick.... F***ing maze...

Yes, I like CityLink, but, when they lose a parcel and can't tell me
anything more, I get really ****ed off.

What do you reckon?

Anyone got any tips? I just want them to find the smegger and let me
collect it from the depot.

Cya
Simon
Old December 21st 06, 10:24 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Simon Dean

Looks like they found it, and loaded it onto a Van! God bless City Link!
Old December 22nd 06, 05:56 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
PeeGee

Simon Dean wrote:
Looks like they found it, and loaded it onto a Van! God bless City Link!

Hope it's better than my experience. They couldn't deliver because
no-one was in and so they left a card...

....but won't tell me which house they left the card at (it wasn't mine).
Still, they claim they will deliver tomorrow.

PeeGee
--
The reply address is a spam trap.
If you need to reply directly, put the UK where it should be - first.