Sound Generation in SB LIVE

Old September 5th 04, 10:09 PM
skeptic

Default Sound Generation in SB LIVE

I am need of a self-contained stand-alone Console-32 application that can
run in both Win 95 and Win98SE that simply generates a tone for one solid
second from the Creative SB Live Card...

If someone could possibly forward my request to an actual Creative SB Live
developer PLEASE have them understand this is important to me.

If I discover that these newer SB Live PCI Cards can not create a simple
tone from nothing more than their on-board hardware, I see no use for
these newer cards. Compared to their far more flexible ISA versions, I am
not all that impressed.

You can impressed me by helping locate an actual Console-32 application,
that uses a SB Live Hardware alone to generate a pure tone for one solid
second, and be Win 95 and Win 98SE compatible (since all we are doing is
accessing the Sound Card Hardware directly, there is no reason whatsoever
this would not be fully Win95 and Win98SE compatible; since I am using
this card on both systems)!

A Standalone Windows Console-32 application is just that:
A non-GUI application that does NOT require any proprietary exotic DLL's
outside of the SB Live Card driver (and tools) itself!

I can be reached at:
Email:
AIM: SirSkeptic

Gone are the wonderful days when programming ISA Cards at $220 was childs
play!