Help: Flash Drive Related (loading/unloading)

Old September 10th 10, 07:50 AM posted to comp.arch.storage
srj

Default Help: Flash Drive Related (loading/unloading)

Heya..
I am working on a project "High Level Data Security from Pen
drives" and just started it.
So, I want to know the detail working of Flash Drive(Pen
Drive) i.e when we insert/remove it into/from a particular port, how
drivers get loaded/unloaded.
Does File Structure plays an critical role in such
operations??
Old September 10th 10, 10:40 AM posted to comp.arch.storage
Maxim S. Shatskih[_2_]

Default Flash Drive Related (loading/unloading)

So, I want to know the detail working of Flash Drive(Pen
Drive) i.e when we insert/remove it into/from a particular port, how
drivers get loaded/unloaded.

Read:

a) USB spec, including the USB Storage spec
b) MS's documentation on WDM and PnP

This cannot be explained in a few words.

--
Maxim S. Shatskih
Windows DDK MVP

http://www.storagecraft.com