hot put a live video on my web page from a live web cam

Old December 18th 03, 02:57 AM
LR

Default hot put a live video on my web page from a live web cam

How can I have a live web cam open at certain hours on my webpage. I will be
using front page 2000. I want people to see my web cam on my web page

Old December 18th 03, 09:41 AM
anton

dear dusty roads

our software will do this for you...put a live web cam on your web
page...it is called eyespyfx magellan.

1. download (60 days free)
2. get it broadcasting
3. look at our live listings
4. in the setting pull down menu go to set my profile and there you
will find a personal link...this is the address you can cut and paste
into your web page
5. there is specific instructions on.
http://www.eyespyfx.com/FAQ_Webpage.asp

www.eyespyfx.com