Thoroughbred 1800 & Epox 8k3a.

Old October 11th 04, 06:59 PM
TechDude

Default Thoroughbred 1800 & Epox 8k3a.

Hi,

I have a AXDA1800DLT3C JIUHB 0312SPMW processor with an Epox 8k3a m/b. 256mb
Crucial 2700 DDR ram.

Although it has worked at around 2100 mhz via m/b monitor - using
overclocking settings of some sort, due to a some glitch with the system I
had to reset it back to motherboard defaults to get it working. (think
problem was due to firewire network rather than overclocking issue). My
problem is I cant remember what the working settings were - -but the system
was extremely stable and i know it will go to 2100mhz.

The only aspect i can remember is increase cpu voltage by +.1v and may have
increased the memory a tad as well.

Can anyone give me a quick fix for this please for the best multiplier etc
and within limitations of DDR2700.

Thanks

TD

Old October 11th 04, 10:33 PM
Wes Newell

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 17:59:09 +0000, TechDude wrote:

I have a AXDA1800DLT3C JIUHB 0312SPMW processor with an Epox 8k3a m/b. 256mb
Crucial 2700 DDR ram.

Although it has worked at around 2100 mhz via m/b monitor - using
overclocking settings of some sort, due to a some glitch with the system I
had to reset it back to motherboard defaults to get it working. (think
problem was due to firewire network rather than overclocking issue). My
problem is I cant remember what the working settings were - -but the system
was extremely stable and i know it will go to 2100mhz.

The only aspect i can remember is increase cpu voltage by +.1v and may have
increased the memory a tad as well.

Can anyone give me a quick fix for this please for the best multiplier etc
and within limitations of DDR2700.

I'd raise vcore from default 1.5v to 1.65v, FSB to 166, and multiplier to
12.5 to start.

Epox 8Kha+ Question BRH Overclocking 1 August 6th 04 11:33 PM
Epox 8Kha+ and Overclocking BRH Overclocking 3 August 2nd 04 02:49 AM
Epox 8Kha+ Question BRH Overclocking 0 July 31st 04 10:59 PM
Epox 8RDA3+ questions need some answers please :) Scott Backular Overclocking AMD Processors 4 June 25th 04 04:18 PM