AMD Power Monitor Version 1.2.0 - AMD Site Corrupt

Old January 12th 08, 04:28 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
pc

Default AMD Power Monitor Version 1.2.0 - AMD Site Corrupt

If any of 'yall could email me AMD Power Monitor Version 1.2.0, or an
uplink to same, I'd appreciate it.

The AMD site

http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/...1_9033,00.html

is a wee bit hosed.

tanks

pc
Old January 12th 08, 04:35 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Augustus

"pc" wrote in message
If any of 'yall could email me AMD Power Monitor Version 1.2.0, or an
uplink to same, I'd appreciate it.

The AMD site

http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/...1_9033,00.html

is a wee bit hosed.

I just hit on your link, got the site, downloaded and installed the program
on my Opteron 185. No issues. I can email it to you if you want.....let me
know.

Old January 12th 08, 04:37 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
pc

http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/...0,,30_182_871_...

is a wee bit hosed.

I just hit on your link, got the site, downloaded and installed the program
on my Opteron 185. No issues. I can email it to you if you want.....let me
know.

Yes, indeed, I downloaded it. Umpteen times. The problem is, it is
CPUINFO, not Powe Monitor 1.2.0.....

tx

pc
Old January 12th 08, 04:43 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Augustus

I just hit on your link, got the site, downloaded and installed the
program
on my Opteron 185. No issues. I can email it to you if you want.....let
me
know.

Yes, indeed, I downloaded it. Umpteen times. The problem is, it is
CPUINFO, not Powe Monitor 1.2.0.....

Like I said, I downloaded and actually installed it. It is, in fact, AMD
Power Monitor 1.2.0 and it's running in my systray right now. So what's
going on with your d/l I don't get.

Old January 12th 08, 05:10 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
pc

On Jan 11, 7:43 pm, "Augustus" wrote:
I just hit on your link, got the site, downloaded and installed the
program
on my Opteron 185. No issues. I can email it to you if you want.....let
me
know.

Yes, indeed, I downloaded it. Umpteen times. The problem is, it is
CPUINFO, not Powe Monitor 1.2.0.....

Like I said, I downloaded and actually installed it. It is, in fact, AMD
Power Monitor 1.2.0 and it's running in my systray right now. So what's
going on with your d/l I don't get.

Ok. I don't get it, but you are on!

Either email, or, what might be more convenient (how big is it??) make
yourself a MediaFire account, upload, and post the link (or email it,
if you'd rather.)

MediaFire is pert near awesome!

tx again

pc
Old January 12th 08, 05:31 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Augustus

"pc" wrote in message
On Jan 11, 7:43 pm, "Augustus" wrote:
I just hit on your link, got the site, downloaded and installed the
program
on my Opteron 185. No issues. I can email it to you if you
want.....let
me
know.

Yes, indeed, I downloaded it. Umpteen times. The problem is, it is
CPUINFO, not Powe Monitor 1.2.0.....

Like I said, I downloaded and actually installed it. It is, in fact, AMD
Power Monitor 1.2.0 and it's running in my systray right now. So what's
going on with your d/l I don't get.

Ok. I don't get it, but you are on!

Either email, or, what might be more convenient (how big is it??) make
yourself a MediaFire account, upload, and post the link (or email it,
if you'd rather.)

MediaFire is pert near awesome!

It's 8.6Mb. I don't have a MediaFire account. Want it emailed?

Old January 12th 08, 05:59 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Paul

pc wrote:
[...]

I tried downloading the link. The link shows "setup.exe" as the file name.
Size was 8,847,360 bytes. Inside, with a hex editor, I see CPUInfo. I
didn't try to install it.

This is the bad one (actually CPUInfo)
http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/cont...ties/setup.exe

Now, try this one out. 8,589,824 bytes. This appears to be more appropriately
named for a Power Monitor setup.

http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/cont...powersetup.exe

Paul
Old January 12th 08, 05:43 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
pc

On Jan 11, 8:31 pm, "Augustus" wrote:
"pc" wrote in message

[...]

Well, sure. Let's see how it compares to what Paul posted.

Mediafire is free. It's pretty amazing. I routinely post large files
there for friends and customers. It used to be there was no limit to
the file size; now they cap it at 100K, probably because some dick
weed wrote a program to fill up their hard drives. You can use RAR or
what-ever to package stuff, though. I sent my daughter the Ultimate
Boot CD via MediaFire. Lots faster than USPS.

And, if you don't know what UBCD is, Czech out their site http://www.ubcd4win.com/

Download my build here (it's standard.) http://www.mediafire.com/?5e11kvm6roj

I've not used MediaFire to share a group of files before, so if you
don't get access to the rest of the RAR packages, here are the other
two links:

http://www.mediafire.com/?dwyyeyjlkom

http://www.mediafire.com/?dimzzzudjmt

Old January 12th 08, 05:44 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
pc

On Jan 11, 8:59 pm, Paul wrote:
pc wrote:
[...]

Thanks. Got it. How did you navigate to the above page? I went in
through Opteron, I guess if I hadn't had a Martini I would have tried
a different angle.

pc
Old January 12th 08, 09:49 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Paul

pc wrote:

Now, try this one out. 8,589,824 bytes. This appears to be more appropriately
named for a Power Monitor setup.

http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/cont...powersetup.exe

Paul

Thanks. Got it. How did you navigate to the above page? I went in
through Opteron, I guess if I hadn't had a Martini I would have tried
a different angle.

pc

I used web.archive.org, to see how the file used to be named. Then
I went back to the AMD site and tried "powersetup.exe" as an alternative
and it worked. The above link isn't actually on the download web page,
but the file is on the web server so it works. AMD needs to fix their page.

Paul