looking for OS for older PB

Old November 26th 07, 05:28 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
[email protected]

Default looking for OS for older PB

Hi

Anyone out there happen to have a Packard Bell Windows 98 restore
CD and diskette that they would sell? I have an older system and want
to bring it back and 98 was about it for its' vintage.

Best Regards--

Bill (Florida, USA)
Old November 26th 07, 05:40 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Ben Myers

Bill,

As an alternative, you should be able to find a copy of Windows 98 Second
Edition with COA (Product Key) for very cheap... Ben Myers

Old November 27th 07, 10:36 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
[email protected]

Hi

Thanks Ben.You are correct, but I want to get the specifics of
the Packard Bell profile like the Cyber Trio, and the kids place. I
want the nieces to be able to work on the computer and I recall a lot
of the things (Kids space) on the PB as being good for their age
range.

Bill
Old November 27th 07, 02:36 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Ben Myers

At this point, your best bet is to find the software you need on eBay, on
craigslist, at flea markets, or at computer shows/swap meets... Ben Myers