free antivirus/antispyware s/w tool .....

Old January 22nd 07, 08:47 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
ganesh bora

Default free antivirus/antispyware s/w tool .....

Hi all
can u plz help me out for geting a relible free antivirus software that
can also run for spyware removal......
actuly my pc is infected with spywares and I tried many free spyware
removal tools like spyware doctor on net but all of them only scans the
pc and detects the virus but i was not able to remove them becoz they
need to be registered in order to remove the virus...... plz send me
links ...for that .. and one more thing is that i m using windows
server 2003 on my machine ... and many freeware doesnt allow to install
on server 2003 .....
I will be very thankful to all of u if u help me for that ..
thanx.....

Old January 22nd 07, 08:52 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
spodosaurus

ganesh bora wrote:
Hi all
can u plz help me out for geting a relible free antivirus software that
can also run for spyware removal......
actuly my pc is infected with spywares and I tried many free spyware
removal tools like spyware doctor on net but all of them only scans the
pc and detects the virus but i was not able to remove them becoz they
need to be registered in order to remove the virus...... plz send me
links ...for that .. and one more thing is that i m using windows
server 2003 on my machine ... and many freeware doesnt allow to install
on server 2003 .....
I will be very thankful to all of u if u help me for that ..
thanx.....

Go to free.grisoft.com and download their free antivirus and antispyware
software. I've been using their antivirus for a long long time now, and
I'm going to be trialling their antispyware soon, too. If you want to
purchase full versions they're also relatively inexpensive and in
testing rank right up there with the big boys.

Ari

Many people around the world are waiting for a marrow transplant. Please
volunteer to be a marrow donor and literally save someone's life:
http://www.abmdr.org.au/
http://www.marrow.org/
Old January 22nd 07, 04:44 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
JAD

"spodosaurus" wrote in message
ganesh bora wrote:
[...]

ditto and try 'Adaware se' by lavasoft for spyware stuff

Old January 23rd 07, 06:13 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Nil

On 22 Jan 2007, "ganesh bora" wrote in
alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt:

can u plz help me out for geting a relible free antivirus software
that can also run for spyware removal...

I like Avast! antivirus

and Adaware

http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

and Spybot Search & Destroy

http://www.spybot.info/
Old January 23rd 07, 05:51 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Shepİ

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 07:44:58 -0800 I never confuse arrogance with
confidence nor ability with ambition "JAD"
sent this :

ganesh bora wrote:
[...]

Hi Jad.You might like Comodo Firewall to try as well,
http://www.comodogroup.com/

--
Free Windows/PC help,
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...m?bandID=88558