What Fan controler would you trust to control your CPU cooler fan ?

Old May 30th 04, 08:52 PM
Phil Weldon

Default What Fan controler would you trust to control your CPU cooler fan ?

Gee, what do the specs show, and why do you need some else to look them up?
And stop massively crossposting; if you don't have time to read the specs,
I'd guess you don't have time to participate in all the newsgroups either.

--
Phil Weldon, pweldonatmindjumpdotcom
For communication,

"We Live for the One we Die for the One" Mr wrote in
message ...

The Zalman 400b has an auto fan ?

On Sun, 30 May 2004 08:51:06 +0800, "torr7" wrote:

"Shep©" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 29 May 2004 21:16:39 +1000 As another one bit the dust We Live
wrote :

What Fan controler would you trust to control your CPU cooler fan ?

Ive just heard nasty stories about fan controlers stoping working ect.

Ive got my conected to no name brand one from an electonics store,
thouhg i have a Zalman fanMate got it with my Cooler.

Any ideas.

Thanks.

None.
Get good cooler that doesn't need one

I have to agree with that.
I would find it very anoying having to manually adjust cpu fan speed to
computer work requirements.

Old May 30th 04, 10:45 PM
We Live for the One we Die for the One

ShUt UP BITCH.

Old May 30th 04, 11:04 PM
Phil Weldon

Check one

a. You have an evil twin
b. You are off your meds
c. You've bottled up a lot self-hatred
d. More than one of the above.

And I believe that in Germany there are laws against such abuse of the
Internet.

Old May 31st 04, 01:10 AM
We Live for the One we Die for the One

b and c man

Well in Germany lotsof bad **** happens, they need to CRUSH
PEOPLE,before they start handing out leaflets ?