Antec fan connector.

Old October 12th 04, 11:21 PM
robin.gordon1

Default Antec fan connector.

I've just replaced the psu on my system with a 380W sp antec and it would
seem to have a fan sensor but where does it go. which of the connectors on
my Epox mobo should I use for they're all already in use. I could remove
one of the fans but which sensor should I use. any ideas anyone?

Robin

Old October 13th 04, 04:10 AM
fred

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 00:50:30 GMT, "Rusty"
wrote:

Look in the manual there should be one labeled PSU FAN, CPU FAN, and CASE
FAN.
"robin.gordon1" wrote in message
I've just replaced the psu on my system with a 380W sp antec and it would
seem to have a fan sensor but where does it go. which of the connectors
on my Epox mobo should I use for they're all already in use. I could
remove one of the fans but which sensor should I use. any ideas anyone?

Robin

The antec PS fans spin so slow most motherboard sensors won't see
them.

Just leave it hanging. Won't hurt anything.

Old October 13th 04, 10:42 AM
robin.gordon1

no problem for I switched it on this morning and thought it wasn't working
for it was so quiet.
happy days.

Robin

On the brink of madness... I.C. Koets General 18 January 31st 05 10:49 PM
Update on Athlon 2600 Ghz discrepancy David Simmons Overclocking AMD Processors 7 August 27th 04 08:56 PM
Updrade PC Guy Smith General 22 August 15th 04 01:57 AM
Antec Truepower 550 EPS -- question - Update! JustinCase General 0 May 28th 04 04:22 PM
Antec Power Supply Shogun Overclocking AMD Processors 3 February 20th 04 07:01 AM