BushLies2.Us - Search For Truth

Old June 14th 04, 01:15 AM
johny

Default BushLies2.Us - Search For Truth

Person who posted this message is lying to us. Don't belive bush, don't
believe this terrorist either. This post has nothing to do with alt comp
hardware amd x86-64, so he/she/it who posted this message is a terrorist.
Loves Kerry too much and supports Al-Qeida, don't visit his site, all he
wants is to make money on advertisement on the site, so he wants you to
visit it and steal your time.

"www.BushLies2.Us" wrote in message
om...
http://www.BushLies2.Us

George W Bush and his administration has been caught red-handed lying

about and falsifying
intelligence on Iraq. They have been uncooperative, at best, in the

investigation of
September 11. They have ties to some of the world's most corrupt people,

including bin Laden
and the Taliban. There are several points that can be made that shows the

2000 election
may have been, in fact, stolen.
Do not believe everything the overwhelmingly conservative media, owned by

few large multimedia conglomerates run by wealthy republican operatives,

spews at you.
Investigate for yourself. It is your duty to check your government and

make it accountable
for mistakes and lies. Our very demovracy is at stake. Civil liberties,

including right to
privacy, seperation of church and state, freedom of speech, are targets of

this
administration. Corporations are getting more and more say in government

and The People are
getting less.
Please visit my site. It is a collection of articles, websites, audio and

video showing the
many ways this administration may have abused its power during it's reign.

While we all
hope none are true, if even one is, and some are by their own admission,

our democracy
is in trouble. When a President, with a minority of the popular vote, who

ran on a
platform of restoring dignity, honor and accountability to the White

House, has been less
than dignified, honorable and has been completely unaccountable for 9/11,

bad Iraq
intelligence, the leaking of a CIA Operative's identity to the press (a

federal felony),
the awarding of no-bid contracts to the Vice Presidents former company, a

deficit that is
larger than any in history, stagnant job growth with new jobs starting at

lower wages,
rising gas prices, an underfunded No Child Left Behind Act that he

proposed, an underfunded,
stretched-thin military fighting two wars simultaneously in Humvees with

no armor and no
date for withdrawel, he must be defeated.
Some call those who question the government traitors or commies or

UnAmerican. Our country
was founded on dissent. Our forefathers recognized valueable human rights

being taken away
by a tyrant that used fear to control his people. They stood up and fought

for the freedom
from tyrannical burdensome rule. They recognized that the People own the

country, not the
government leaders. They even recognized the right for the people to

redress grievances
against their government. Our declaration of Indepenance states that when

our government
becomes tyrannical and burdensome on its people, it is the duty of the

People to throw out
that government and form a new one.
We do not have to be as violent as they were in those days - yet. We have

an established
system of government that CAN be changed by the people in a non-violent

way - through the
voting booth. Is Kerry the answer? Probably not. But I can assure you of

this: If Kerry is
President, I can rest easy at night knowing that the police havent come to

my place while
I wasnt home, took some things they may want to use as evidence against me

in the future
and not say they were there, just because I sent an email to someone

saying "The concert
I went to last night was the bomb!" causing the CIA computers to key in on

the word BOMB
giving them reason to search on the grounds that I may be a terrorist. I

DO, however, fear
this will happen if Bush gets re-elected in November, the Republicans

retain both houses
of Congress, and the USA Patriot Act gets signed into law forever. By

voting in Kerry,
we can be assured that at least discrimination will not be written in our

Constitution,
as Mr. Bush has proposed. Once we reaffirm our commitment to freedom, we

can commit the
next 4 years to find a true outsider, who can relate to us, who will be

honest with us,
and get this country out of the corruption and back on track to a better

future. Republican,
Democrat, Libertarian, whatever...doesn't matter. As long as they are out

of the loop of corruption that seems to surround D.C. these days. I'm not
saying Kerry is, but he has
been in Washington so long, I have no reason to trust him on certain

issues any more than
his conservative counterparts. I do, however, feel confident that he is

firm on his
position of civil rights, though I have a small disagreement involving gay

marriage.
Please visit http://www.BushLies2.Us and investigate for yourself. We are

in a wonderful
information age where many reputable resources that aren't related to the

Fox News
republican propoganda machine, or the Disney outlets that are in Jeb

Bush's pocket, and in
George's de facto.
http://www.BushLies2.Us

Old June 14th 04, 02:06 AM
Early 2 Riz

Johny, you should also remember not to quote the trolls. g