good graphics card for A7V333

Old February 8th 04, 04:06 AM
Chogaire

Default good graphics card for A7V333

I'm not wanting to swap out my motherboard just yet (Asus A7V333 rev 1.01),
but wish to replace my aging Radeon 8500 (64MB). Can people please suggest a
good card that they know to work with this board? The board only supports
AGP 4X, but that's fine by me. I was looking at the 'Radeon 9600 Pro' price
range, and maybe that very card but I read a few old google groups postings
where people were having problems with this card on A7V333 - they were old
postings though, and my suspicion is that they were down to earlier ATI
catalyst versions, I suspect *if* the problems were driver related that they
would be fixed now. Anyone have 9600 pro on A7V333? Or like I say, suggest a
good card of similar quality known to like my board. Thanks for any input
:-)

Newbie: Graphics card replacement Benny P General 3 November 30th 04 04:45 AM
Cheap graphics card advice DJS0302 General 12 May 3rd 04 01:46 AM
Help me ID this ATI graphics card Parish General 11 April 26th 04 03:10 PM
graphics card mikhail General 2 April 15th 04 10:53 AM
What graphics card? JP General 3 April 11th 04 01:31 AM