Roxio divesting its CDR software

Old August 16th 04, 04:42 AM
smh

--------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

"Brendan R. Wehrung" (Pipsqueak) moaned:

snip moaning

Stop that moaning you sicko!

Did you get ecstatic seeing these Mikey's spew, sicko?

Are you coming?

Not in a public newsgroup you sicko!

( BTW, why can't you sickos prove ANY of these is a libel
- when Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes? )

Who Is Mike Richter and
Why Are They Saying All These Horrible Things About Him?

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (wife beating)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (critical bugs)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (major bug)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda limit)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)(ii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (dae)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no enhanced cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd/cdr-faq)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/cd-text)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/sao/tao)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single-session)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(ii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iv)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/plextor)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(8a)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(9a)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (viii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ix)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (x)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (supplied cd)

What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (i)
What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (ii)

Mike Richter Wow! Wow! Wow!

Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (i)
Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (ii)
Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (iii)

Mike Richter & "Looooooooonng" Time for Nothing

What an Asshole

Old August 17th 04, 01:00 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )
'

Brendan R. Wehrung (Pipsqueak) squealed:

Why do some people hate Roxio so much? As far as I can tell there are
more complaints about Nero here than Roxio products (and more what I can
only can love for Nero too).

Are there complaints about Easy CD Cremator when it's a miracle
software?

====================
From: steven
Subject: EZCD 5.02b Enhanced CD mode
Date: 8/29/01

It seems that version 5's enhanced CD mode doesn't work,
and it won't let you add sessions to an audio CD, so
if I want to create an enhanced CD I'm stuffed!
====================

Why couldn't "steven" make Enhanced CD with Ezcd 5.02b?

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Scum)
Date: 8/28/01

There is no Enhanced CD Mode
- so, no, people have not used it.
======================

But then again, Easy CD Cremator being a miracle program:

======================
From: Mike Richter (Friggin ****)
Date: 8/16/04

I have often made Enhanced CDs ...with ECDC.
...in versions 3 through 5
======================

---------------------------
Wow! What a Friggin' ****!
---------------------------

--------------------------------------
Old August 18th 04, 12:22 AM
Brendan R. Wehrung

KOOK

. --------------------------------------

From: Mike Richter (Slimy Scum)
Date: 8/28/01

There is no Enhanced CD Mode
- so, no, people have not used it.
======================

Old August 18th 04, 01:01 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )

Brendan R. Wehrung (Pipsqueak) moaned:

KOOK

Are you coming - again?

======================