Nero recode faster then encode from original file source???

Old September 12th 04, 05:03 PM
Bun Mui

Default Nero recode faster then encode from original file source???

Does Nero Recode transfer title or track faster then video encode file
from originally source file?

I am trying to put my videos on a dvd+r.
Is it that I save time more by using Nero Recode from a pre-recorded dvd which
I originally made using source mpg and avi files. Using source file takes
ages to encode video to burn on dvd+r more so then Nero recode, right?
So I choose the tracks I want from a particular DVD+r.
So I put many video tracks from different dvds, taking one out (DVD) and
putting another in to re-code the ones I like?? It will still work.
Do I save it as an image then trnasfer it to DVD+r
In the end does it erase the temporary image or what?

Anways irregardless of what method I use, the quality of the video would be
the same right? If I don't change any of the settings, right?

I am new to Nero Recode, wonder if it is worth while to use????

Thanks

Bun Mui

Is My Burner Broken? ggroups2 General 3 August 12th 04 03:54 AM
Can't get CD Burner to Burn Nottoman General 2 December 22nd 03 05:47 PM
creating a .ISO file from a CD using Nero Tedd Cdr 10 August 1st 03 01:16 AM
Q: Nero 6.0 -- Burning .BIN image without .CUE file possible ? Mr. X Cdr 2 July 16th 03 02:59 AM
Use Nero 5.0 to burn CD via batch file? smh Cdr 3 July 3rd 03 10:05 PM