Tv Set to 720p mode. But if i play a 1080i Video whats it playing at ???

Old July 24th 05, 12:54 AM
Son Of Sheep.

Default Tv Set to 720p mode. But if i play a 1080i Video whats it playing at ???

Tv Set to 720p mode. But if i play a 1080i Video whats it playing at
???

I have a 6600 Gt conneted to a HD TV via a DIn to Componet adaptor
cable.

The Tv is 720p and 1080i. Ive got it set to 720p becuase it has no
fuzzyness like 1080i and its setup perfectly for my games. Overscan
and everything and i dont want to touch it. I can even use it as a
monitor as the picture is pretty good.

But just wondering if i play a 1080i video clip what is it being
played as on the TV. Is it being played as 1080i or undersaned or
somthing, downn converted i should say to 720p ??

Thanks for the info.