Name of plug in US

Old May 4th 11, 04:28 AM posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.home.repair
The Ghost in The Machine

Default Name of plug in US

On May 3, 11:04*pm, "
wrote:
On Tue, 3 May 2011 18:01:33 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost in The Machine

wrote:
On May 3, 8:34*pm, "
wrote:
On Tue, 3 May 2011 17:12:21 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost in The Machine

wrote:
On May 3, 6:40*pm, "
wrote:
On Mon, 2 May 2011 23:55:31 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost in The Machine

wrote:
On May 2, 6:40*pm, "
wrote:
On Sun, 1 May 2011 23:05:23 -0700 (PDT), Roy Quijano

wrote:
On May 2, 1:24*am, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
John Fields wrote:

On Sun, 1 May 2011 14:18:38 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost in The Machine
wrote:

WE DONT CARE FOR YOUR INPUT.

---
"We"???

What group of loons has enjoined you as their spokesman?

* *Roy and all his dirty, crack smoking sock puppets:

Roy J Quijano
415 E 151st St
Bronx, NY10455(718) 292-1943

* *He's the reason for my current sigfile.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

You dirty low down Lying Libelous creep I've never done crack and I my
friends are not crackheads.
You're the one responsible for all the flaming going on...and the
author of several criminally abusive trolls.

You're such a liar, Roy.

Pray the charges I filed go though, in the long run you will be better
off than if Divine Justice gets you.

What a moron.

You Pathetic Cyberstalking Coward!

Pot, kettle, you're black as the ace of spades, Roy.

Go ahead bring your foolish fat face and confront me at my place.
We'll see who's wrong...you filthy flaming sack of nothingness.

Mr. Roy Quijano
Electrical Electronic Technician
Disabled

That's for sure. *Mentally.

Bronx, NY USA 10455
"The trouble with some "educated" people is they forget they are but
children in Gods sight.

Some are just children, Roy. *Now, go away.

ROY HAS THE RIGHT TO BE HERE YOU NASTY ANATHEMA ,

Roy, you really are illiterate. *Of course, everyone has the right to be a
dickhead on the Usenet.

I BET YOU IF HIS LAST NAME WAS HAWKINS

Since that's not the case, Roy, does it matter what the bet is? *You're just
an employed sparky, so it's not like you have anything worth betting anyway.

YOU WOULDNT BE DISRUPTING THE GROUP TO RANT YOUR HOMOSEXUAL INTERNET PREJUDICE ABOUT HIM...

No but you would, *Roy*. *Constantly.

YOU FREAK..

Roy likes to call "black!".

YOU NEED A FATHER FIGURE...

Nope, but you need one to tan your squirrely ass.

GO JUMP IN THE OCEAN AND HUG
OSALAMI

"Osalami"? *Roy, was that an intentional funny, or are you just being
illiterate, as usual?

BIN LADENS REMAINS YOU FREAKY FOOL, THAT IS THE CLOSEST YOU
ARE GOING TO GET TO ONE.

To get one? *One what? *What are you talking about your salami, again,
Queerjano? *I've told you a hundred times, YOU'RE NOT MY TYPE! *Now take your
advances elsewhere (DimBulb might take you out again, if you wear clean
knickers this time).

TGITM

Penicillin is good for that.

GO TO HELL MICHAEL A.SSHOLE TERROLL YOU CROSS POSTING LOW LIFE MAGGOT..

Why don't you tell him that, Queerjano. *You know where he hangs out..

I HOPE YOU GET KILLED SOON TOO....IT WILL BRING JOY TO EVERYONE NAMED
ROY OR QUIJANO.

Of course it would, Roy Queerjano, but it's not likely to happen. *So sad.

TGITM

Penicillin will take care of that.

PATECUM

Come on, Pattie Eats Cum. *Why did they name you that?

WHAT's THE MATTER WHY ARENT YOU SUCH A MACHO WITH YOUR REAL NAME?

You're just too stupid to get it.

MICHAEL A. TERRELL....NO MATTER WHAT OR WHO YOU THINK I AM YOU ARE
DEAD WRONG.

No, Roy Queerjano, it's you who is wrong and too stupid to be able to grok
just how wrong.

AND YOU WILL PAY FOR IT.....

Is that another threat, Qeerjano?

IF ANYTHING IS REAL THAT IS WHERE YOUR AT.

Where I'm at? *Certainly it's real. *You're the loser living in a fantasy
world. *

EVERY DAY, EVERY NIGHT, EVERY MOMENT YOU PRESS ON THIS, YOU WILL ADD
TO YOUR SENTENCE.

Ohh, I'm so skeer'd.

IN THE MEANTIME GOD BLESS YOU....

If you would go away, your dream would come true.

THAT IS QUITE A GIFT YOU HAVE....

It certainly is. *Too bad you're too stupid to understand even what you write.

TOO BAD YOU ARE WICKED WITH IT.

You could put a stop to it. *Easily.

TGITM

Do get some penicillin for that.

KEEP ON SUCKING OFF MY RESPONSES FREAK, YOU KEEP MAKING ME OOZE
ECTOPLASM RIGHT INTO YOUR QUEER LITTLE GAY RESPONSIVE CYBER MOUTH..
HERE COMES ANOTHER ONE, OPEN UP YOU SLUT !
OOHHH AAAHHH AAHHHHH
NOW SWALLOW.....BETTER THAN PENECILLIN AH?, YOU HOMO.

TGITM
Old May 9th 11, 05:55 AM posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.home.repair
Michael A. Terrell

John Fields wrote:

On Sun, 1 May 2011 14:18:38 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost in The Machine
wrote:

WE DONT CARE FOR YOUR INPUT.

---
"We"???

What group of loons has enjoined you as their spokesman?
---

CONTROL YOUR MADKED ID TROLLING, YOU TWO FACED FREAK.
GO ATTEND YOUR ANTI-GOVERNMENT WEBPAGE AND LEAVE US ALONE.

---
"Us"???

What group of loons has enjoined you as their spokesman?
---

NOTE THAT YOUR NAME HAS BEEN MENTIONED IN A POLICE REPORT.

---
As the _issuer_ of a complaint, more than likely and, judging from
your reply, the complaint was issued against _you_.
---

IT WOULD SERVE YOUR BEST INTEREST TO APPLY YOUR COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE TO
ENDING THE HARASSMENT CAMPAIGN YOU STARTED AGAINST MR. QUIJANO OR BE
ENJOINED IN A CRIMINAL LAWSUIT WITH THE KNOWN SUSPECTED CYBER-STALKING
INDIVIDUALS ACCOUNTS.

TGITM

---
Hollow threats, ergo you shout.

If you had a case, in the real world, you would have already taken it
to court and would have been willing to have it adjudicated by
disinterested parties.

Since you have not and, instead, prefer to have it tried here, you've
already lost because of your demeanor.

I just got a spam report from Earthlink. Apparently 'it' is still
mailing threats and doesn't understand that I'll never see anything more
than the subject line in those reports, since Earthlink deletes them
before they can hit my inbox.

Another plug Graham Cluer Webcams 8 December 28th 06 11:39 AM
X30 plug ffred Dell Computers 0 September 12th 05 11:50 PM
Plug more than one fan? Nicolas Poirier General 9 January 13th 05 08:03 PM
Plug more than one fan? Nicolas Poirier Homebuilt PC's 7 January 5th 05 11:48 PM
Plug n Play Curt Homebuilt PC's 1 August 24th 03 09:04 PM