How do I backup all my information on my iPhone on a new computer?

Old October 22nd 09, 09:16 AM posted to comp.sys.intel
Triarma[_10_]

Default How do I backup all my information on my iPhone on a new computer?

The ipod touch 8gb is $230 on the apple store and the iphone 8gb is
$200. If the iphone is also a phone why is the ipod touch more
expensive? What features does one have but not the other?

________________
'unlock iphone 3g' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBoMmqEIsGk)
'unlock iphone software' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKFQbooGFYs)
'unlock iphone 3gs' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpZmDnMZahc)
'unlock iphone' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNIldpkcqSY) 'how to
unlock iphone' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ5wHegkHnA)
'desbloquear iphone' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s0Mfsnyfvw)
'simlock iphone' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2HgIjUA1Xw)

--
Triarma
Old October 22nd 09, 02:38 PM posted to comp.sys.intel
Intel Guy

Triarma is posting links youtube videos and making it appear like a
legit post to this newsgroup.

These messages constitute abusive usenet postings and are being
reported.

I am also sending this to:

From: Triarma
Newsgroups: comp.sys.intel
Subject: How do I backup all my information on my iPhone on a
new computer?
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 09:16:03 +0100
http://www.giganews.com
Old October 23rd 09, 01:43 PM posted to comp.sys.intel
Jim[_31_]

Does the iPhone require a contract? If it does AT&T is paying for some of
it.

Old October 23rd 09, 10:56 PM posted to comp.sys.intel
Intel Guy

Jim wrote:

Does the iPhone require a contract? If it does AT&T is paying
for some of it.

Why are you responding to a usenet spammer?

The person that you're responding to will never read this thread. It
was never their intention to seek any real information or participate in
a discussion.